Apply cool water soaked cloth or towel over the lower part of the abdomen
Tips to reduce abdominal pain during menstrual cycle
* Eat alot of fresh dates which is iron rich
* If exercise regularly you will feel the changes and surprize by painless menstrual cycle
* Especially soma asanas in yoga like 'Halasana' will help to reduce abdominal pain duringperiod time.This asana is very popular to remove obesity and reduce menstruation pain too.Practice regularly as written below
Method of doing Halasana
Lie down straight on your back, inhale and slowly lift the legs. First 30 degrees up, then 60 degrees and finally 90 degrees up and then take the legs to the back of the head by lifting the back, while exhaling.
* Rest the toes on the floor behind the head and breathe normally. In the beginning, the hands can be used to support the back for comfort. At the completion stage keep the hands on the floor and stay in this position for 30 seconds.
* While returning, repeat the same process by keeping the hands pressed on the floor and keeping the knees straight, while the heels touch the floor.