Following are the possible treatments you can do for your kid -
1. You must feed him with the ORH [Oral Rehydration Solution] which is a mixture of salt, sugar and water. The solution does not need to be extremely concentrated but it must be a bit dilute. It must not taste bad otherwise the child can also suffer from vomiting spells. In intervals of 1 hour, feed 3 - 5 spoons of ORH to the child.
2. Do not make your kid drink a lot of milk. The milk must be really pure and not too much strong. It is preferable that you should add water to the milk, clean water, and add some sugar and then feed your baby with milk only some 5 - 10 spoons every 90 minutes.
3. You can get tulsi leaves and dry them in about 5 hours sunlight heat. Next, get a mixture of the tulsi leaves, the dried ones, and then mix it with water and add sufficient amount of sugar and feed this solution to the baby, every 6 hours or 7 hours.
4. The baby must not be allowed to sleep with his tummy on the bed. This can create problems in the tummy of your kid and even severe stomach pain can be observed.
5. If your kid's loose motion does not halt at once, then try to make it sleep and do not make him eat too much even after waking up. If he cries, then feed him with some ORH and then make him sleep. Bed rest is advised.
Lead Editor: Ask Experts, ISC