Ask Experts » Entertainment » Movies »

How to Download Kashish old TV Serial

Date: 23 Sep 2010   Posted By: AK     Group: Entertainment    Category: Movies   

I want to download a serial named kashish which used to come on doordarshan the leading role was played by sudesh berry can anyone give you the links?

Please any one send me answer.

Also I want to download all other old serials.

Author: samyuktha    25 Sep 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

found this website to watch new serials it works great for new serials.

Author: Sam    25 Sep 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Search for it on youtube and you can download the videos from there using various software/websites

Author: Rakesh Routhu    25 Nov 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

You will get from youtube.

Check the download option was available for video or not. If not, Copy the URL and past in URL