You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Security
Please do the following steps to solve this problem:
1. Open the internet explorer
2. Then Select Tools Menu
3. Then Select Internet Options
4. Then Click on Advanced Tab
5. Here you see "Reset" button under the colum Reset Internet Explorer Setting.
6. Click on Reset Button.
7. This will ask you again then you should Reset.
8. Restart the machine then check Online SBI Site.
If the problem persist again then
You should upgrade the internet explorer to next example if you are using Internet Explorer 7 then upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
This will work and 100% sure to solve your problem.
With best regards
- #52334Hello Pradeep,
The failure to load any particular website in your browser when the same can be accessed from other computers may be the cause of various factors. There are many occasion when people find problem to access any websites when the same is accessible to other users using different computers. There are also instances where you may get any 404 Error or 'Server not found' error or any other error of such kind. In other cases, it may also be that a particular page does not load completely. So, all these problems may relate to different causes and hence you may need to analyze the main problem so that you can solve it accordingly.
You may consider the following steps to fix your problem:-
- First of all, you will need to ping the host that you are trying to reach to check whether there is any server problem or otherwise any DNS error. To do so, open the Command Prompt and type 'ping www.onlinesbi.com'. If there is any timeout in the output, then there may be two possible reasons involved. Firstly, if the same site can be accessed from other computers but not with that of yours, then there might be a DNS error. Secondly, if it is not even accessible from a different computer or ISP then there might be a temporary server problem which will eventually be normal after few hours or so.
- So in case of DNS problem, you may need to contact your ISP and query them regarding any error in the DNS service so that they can look into the matter and troubleshoot any error caused thereof. Alternatively, you may use some public DNS service so as to solve the problem on your own.
- To change the DNS configuration, kindly follow the steps given below:-
-->Go to Network Connections
-->Right click on your connection and click on Properties
-->Go to the Networking tab, and click Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)
-->Now click on properties and check the option 'Use the following DNS server address'
-->Under Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server, change the value with any of the following values.
-->Also select the IP address to 'Automatically obtain IP address'
Using openDNS (recommended),
Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS server:188.8.131.52
Using Google Public DNS,
Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- If your problem is still not solved or if you are facing some trouble in loading the entire page, then you may need to use Disk Cleanup tool like cCleaner or even the default Disk Cleaner tool of Windows OS to clean all the junk files from your system. It will also remove all your Internet history and other privacy information like password etc. from the browser cache.
- You may also try a different web browser to check if it is related to some browser issue that is not compatible with the particular web technology used in the website that you want to visit.
- Lastly, it may be due to the Internet bandwidth that you are having from the ISP. Online banking sites uses SSL or HTTPS protocols for secured transaction and access and hence may take time to load. In case of low Internet speed, it may simply timeout before the page is loaded. So, if that is the case, you may need to upgrade your Internet Connection.
So, these are some of the reasons and their corresponding quick remedy to solve the problem that you are facing. Hopefully, by following the steps mentioned above you will be able to fix it successfully.
Chharugh S. Konwar
First of all reset your internet browser may be some of security setting has been changed which this site need for security purpose. If problem remains unchanged. Then try this
Ping the host that you trying to check there is any server problem or Domain Name System error.
Follow these steps
1.Open the Command Prompt from start menu and type 'ping www.onlinesbi.com'.After entering this "Request timeout" message appear in command window. There could be two possible reasons. Same site can be accessed from other computers but not with that of yours, then there might be a DNS(Domain Name System ) error. It is not accessible from a different computer that may be temporary server problem which will be normal after few minutes.
If problem remains at same status
You can change your browser according to me Mozilla firefox is the best browser for all sites.
Best of Luck
- #53097I have tried all the above suggested answers but of no avail.
I think SBI site is updating otherwise if you are using moxilla firefox or google chrome or other browser then you must uninstall and again install from net.I said so because mine was also not working before.
If still not working then I am afraid that there is a virus attack in you computer.As soon as possible you must buy a licensed antivirus like kaspersky which will cost near about 900/- and install it to your computer for further safe use.
Check you antivirus validity period for other interruption.
- #55224I had the same problem and It got solved by changing the DNS server address.
so change your DNS server to 18.104.22.168
- #55259Hello friend,
I am using online sbi facilities. I have made some transaction yesterday but I don't experience any problem. I am using mozilla, that is really work wonderful. It is a small software can be free downloaded from the same site. So, by loading mozilla you won't experience any problem at all.
A true soldier needs both military and spiritual training-S C Bose.