Ask Experts » Doctors » Gynaecology »

Spermatorrhoea treatment

Date: 04 Oct 2010   Group: Doctors    Category: Gynaecology    Posted By: [Anonymous]   

Hello Doctor,
I have a problem that is Spermatorrhoea. I suffering from since last 6-7 years. I having more problem by this, ejaculation when i am in toilet and after fresh a white color sticky gel like fluid is comes . This is a major problem for me so give me a appropriate suggestion and treatment to cure this problem. I gone to many Doctors but still the problem is going on. So please help me....

Author: Dr.Nikhil Ratna    27 Dec 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

hi
spermatorrhoea is the involuntary discharge of semen without orgasm.

normally ejaculation is the result of sympathetic activation.
you did not mention your general health status as it may be substantial in making the diagnosis.

It is the result of uncontrolled sympathetic tone which is a result of nerve damage or other neurological disorders causing excessive discharge of hypogastric,pelvic sympathetic and pudental nerves.
some regard it as a reflection of kidney disorder and some regard it as of prostate disorders. you need to be evauated.

may be related to your extreme anxiety or did you suffer any spinal cord injury at T10&L1 levels.

selenium is used in the treatment of excess unwanted or premature ejaculation. other drugs are
-Depaxetine
-seldinafil(many side effects)

I suggest you to practice yoga(pranayama) which can increase your control of sympathetic tone.

regards
nikhil

Author: aloknath    14 Jan 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4    Voting Score: 0

This is a mental problem ...so it is better to avoid ALLOPATHy medicine....there are many ayurvedic medicines which are far more effective than the allopathy...some of them are

1.Himalaya confido(effective>
2.Tentex royale
3.Shatavari( give strength to urinary tract)

You can also go for homeopathy which is equally effective

1.Acid phosphorous(To gain some strength)
2.staphysagria(Strengthen urinary system)
3.Ginseng

Do not eat spicy food

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Spermatorrhoea treatment"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Spermatorrhoea treatment

Next Question: Missed Abortion 3 times
Previous Question: Vaginal itching