Ask Experts » Health » Nutrition »
How to increase the Blood Content in Human Body?
Date: 08 Oct 2010 Posted By: Silamba Kumar S
Group: Health Category: Nutrition
I would like to know about the ways of blood purification done naturally.Can you suggest me the specific fruits / vegetables.
Thanks and Regards,
|Author: Babu Neelakandan 15 Oct 2010 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
To increase and purify your blood content, eat following foods
*Have more leafy vegetables to increase and make pure your blood such as Spinach, kale, collards, beet greens, chard, broccoli •
*Take Iron rich foods are dried beans or peas such as Pinto, kidney, lima, navy, chick peas, black-eyed peas, lentils, split peas, green peas
*Include vegetables rich in iron beetroots, carrots etc.
*Dried fruits such as Raisins, prunes, figs, dates, dried peaches, dried apricots and nuts ,seeds and peenut butter.
*fruits like Papaya, pomegranate, bananas, watermelon etc.
*Grains: Iron fortified cereals (read labels), enriched breads, whole grain breads
*Have milk and milk products
*Take at least 2 liters of water per day
All the best
|Author: M. K. Singh 15 Oct 2010 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
You can use the following steps to increase the blood contents in human body.
1. Spinach and leafy green vegetable are known as blood creator. Spinach has much iron that is require for blood.
2. Apple also known as An apple a day keeps a doctor away. As apple is the source of iron and other minerals. We should eat one whole apple in a day.
3. Whole wheat grain is best source for Vitamin B Complex we should not use refined flour. If we want to purchase bread from market then we should select whole wheat brown bread.
4. Eat brown rice instead of simple rice. Whether these rice are some costly but it will give to best health.
5. Grapes, Orange, Pineapple are the best for increase in blood contents.
6. Karela (in Hindi) is unknown as blood purifier we can eat it as a vegetable. Also we can drink its juice.
7. Soft neem leaves can be chewed directly. As this is of dry nature we should eat butter or pure ghee in any shape like bread butter or bread ghee etc.
8. Daily intake of handful of dry fruits is the best to increase blood contents.
With best regards
|Author: Dr Sachine (Eye Retina Surgeon) 15 Oct 2010 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Eat food rich in iron.
. Following foods contain iron
. Dry fruits
. Fortified cereals
. Fortified milk powder
. Cook vegetables in iron vessel. The vessel releases iron which gets added to vegetables
. Read more-
Breakfast And Its Importance For Good Health
. Check & be sure that you are not having following health problems which lead to blood loss
. Gastric ulcer
. Hematemesis- In this blood is lost through vomiting
. Avoid smoking & alcohol
|Author: Krishnamoorthy 15 Oct 2010 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
While posting your question please ensure that whether it means the same that you are thinking of?
In the question you have asked about "How to increase the blood content" and in the description part you are writing about " purification of blood" so, this is quite confusing. Make clear.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...