How to prepare for inter 1st year exams?

Date: 09 Apr 2009   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

mine is ap state board pls suggest the good way

Author: Dinesh    11 Apr 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hi Deepika...

You didn't mention which stream you are studying.... Whether MPC or BPC....

For MPC... No question will come out of Academy books. So First of all be perfect with academy books... This is more than sufficient .. IF you are perfect with this you will definitely get 450+ marks out of 470.

I don't know where you are studying... But if you are studying in any corporate college then they will give you some materials and some important questions at the end ... That is sufficient... NO need to get tensed... Paper will be easy with lot of choices... so no problem even you have left some chapters..

I think exams are over...

Also see previous year question papers and sample papers...
If you just prepare question papers of last 3 years all 4 sets and go to exam .. you will definitely be able to get 80% marks

If you have put all your details like
which type of college you are studyin..?
which stream..?
when are your exams...?
Any coaching...? If so from when...?
here I could have clearly explaind...

Anyhow if you have any problem ... Let me informed...

ALL THE BEST
Dinesh Reddy
IIT Roorkee

Author: Dr Sachine (Eye Retina Surgeon)    11 Apr 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Though you havn't mentioned about details of stream, study of textbooks & attending classes is extremely important. Read more in the following resources where I have mentioned general guidelines.

Study-Tips

Study-Tips

Author: Abhishek    02 Jun 2009      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

For any board, one should study very deeply and thoroughly the subjects of inter first year, as these are the basic subjects that will decide your carrer and will come throughout ur life.... my suggestions are please make all concepts very clear in your mind , try to read more from conceptual books rather that reading from test paper for the sake of just passing the exam.

Any queries please contact me.

Author: pinkysinha    08 Jun 2009      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

HI SAI DEEPIKA
Depika you havn't mentioned about details of stream, study of textbooks & attending classes is extremely important. Read more in the following resources where I have mentioned general guidelines.

As you are in inter 1st year but which stream
1.science
2.commerce
3.arts
if you are in science stream you must go for through reading of your books

If you are in commerce stream then practice quetion very and clear your doubts as soon as so that you have the enough time to revise the all the syllabus

If you are in arts then read and learn long answers

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE
PINKY SINHA

Author: Pavan    18 Jun 2009      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

I think your Inter first year exams are over and second year classes are started now.If you belongs to either MPC or BiPC study everyday lessons regularly to score good rank in EAMCET.Refer the previous question papers available in this website.Practice as much as possible.If you waste time in the second year ,it is hard to get a rank in EAMCET.

All the best for your future

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to prepare for inter 1st year exams?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to prepare for inter 1st year exams?

Next Question: I have done diploma and want to do degree in Mechanical Eng.
Previous Question: Did B.Tech now cofused to go ahead