Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Which is the best branded digital camera?

Date: 15 Nov 2010   Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

Suggest best branded digital camera within Rs 10,000.

Author: Bastian.P.Roy    19 Nov 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

SONY CYBERSHOT is best branded camera within Rs10000.
Author: Mandar Patil    19 Nov 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

I suggest you to buy Sony cybershot.

because It's features are really good. and you will get 8 megapixal with 4x optical zoom.

Author: Priya alice    19 Nov 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hi, I know some of the best camera that cost around 10,000 Rs. In my opinion , PANASONIC LUMIX DMC FH3 is a best digital camera,it looks great.You can use this camera for best quality pictures and videos.It can take high resolution pictures.It is avialable in India.
My friend is using SONY CYBERSHOT ,it has very attractive design.It's resolution is perfect. .....,THANK YOU

Author: nijin    19 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 6  (Rs 6)    Voting Score: 0

Some of the popular digital cameras companies are

1. Kodak
2. Samsung
3. Sony
4. Canon

Here I will give you the detailed description of digital cameras within your budget. Select the one you like.

Kodak Digital Camera

The best cameras within your price are

Kodak-Easyshare M550 : It have a 12.7 Mega Pixel camera with LCD screen of size 2.3 inches. Smart Capture, face detection, auto flash, 32mb internal memory, micro sd card supported, 5 x optical and digital zooms are some of its features. It has no bluetooth. Market price Rs. 10,000.

Kodak-Easyshare M380 : Almost have all same features of M550. But camera is only 10.2 Mega Pixel. Market price is Rs. 9,499.

Kodak-Easyshare Z915 : With 10MP camera and 10x optical zoom and 2.5 inch LCD screen. Other features are same as M550.

Samsung Digital Camera

Samsung-SL720 : Having 12.2MP camera and 3.0 inch LCD screen, it is one of the nice phone from Samsung. 5x digital and optical zoom, Beauty shot, face detection, blink detection, red eye reduction are some of its attractive features. Market price is Rs. 9,240.

Samsung-SL630 : Have all the features of SL720. Market price is Rs. 9,245

Sony Digital Camera

They are the leaders in digital phones. Variety of phones are available within your price. Quality is their main highlight.

Sony-DSC-W320/P : There are various phones in Sony DSC W series within your range. Having good clarity camera of 14.1MP is its main feature. 8 x digital zoom is another attractive feature. It also contain all the basic features. Price is Rs. 10,990.

Author: Jayanta Datta Choudhury    19 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Many many thanks to the members for valuable suggestion. I will get in touch with the dealers to select the best on the basis of your suggestions.

Author: Amita Mishra    30 Dec 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi

In my point of view Samsung is best digital camera. You can get more information by clicking below sites.
http://www.camerasforsale.eu

Reference: http://www.camerasforsale.eu
Author: S akram    30 Jan 2011      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

the best buy in cameras is with samsung buy any modelof camera with samsung or canon or sony for best clearity

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Which is the best branded digital camera?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Which is the best branded digital camera?

Next Question: How can I use 3G service in my n70 mobile with Tata Docomo(Gujarat)
Previous Question: Replacing coil in TV Set