Ask Experts » Opinion About » Automobiles »

Which car should I buy?

Date: 15 Nov 2010    Group: Opinion About    Category: Automobiles   

Hi! i have a budget of upto 6 lakh i want tp buy a new car and i am confused between maruti swift diesel and Hyundai ascent petrol because both is within my budget.i prefer ascent but i am worried about maintenance and mileage of ascent car.So as per your opinion which is most suitable for me.I am a doctor and i dont have more use of car in day bi day life it is occasional use for it.and is it safe to fix cng kit in new Hyundai car?I know 1 is executive class and 1 is family car,but i am too confused between this two car.So please give me your expert opinion
Thanks

Author: zafar    18 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hi.
I have one car that is in your budget.
Tata Indigo Manza is best for you.
It have all the function that should be in luxurious car.
Starting Price of It is 513,196.00 Rs.
The all new sedan Tata Manza is available in four variants; Aqua, Aura, Aura (ABS) & Aura Plus.
It has 4 cylinder, 1368 cc Engine .

Zafar

Reference: http://www.cubiccapacity.com/tata-indigo-manza-features-and-specifications/

Author: Aparna     18 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

hi
Go for Indigo es
or Hyundai ascent

Author: Sandeep    30 Dec 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Hello Doctor

Since you are not using your car much dont go for Diesel Car , instead you can go for a good Petrol Car .

Accent is a good choice but hold on for few more months as Hyundai is launching REFRESHED version of Accent where you will be getting better engine / dashboard etc .., The present Accent still has the engine which is quite old .

You can also consider below cars which comes under your budget,

- Suzuki Dzire
- Tata Indigo Manza
- Toyota Etios

Cheers

Sandeep

Author: harjot singh    30 Dec 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

go for maruti swift diesel.it gives better milage and also maintainence cost is very low.

Author: PIYUSH PRAKASH    30 Dec 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Since you don't want to use car for commercial purpose so it is better to buy a petrol car.In petrol car ,I think Maruti Suzuki DZire Petrol with K-12 engine will be a better option.

Author: Pam M    30 Dec 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Hello,

I would suggest you to buy Hyundai i10 because:-
1. Easy to maintain.
2. Get awesome resell value.
3. Mileage is 24kmpl in highway.
4. Spacious car.
5. Power drive.
6. 5 people can sit easily.

It is voted car of the year 2009.
I will give my words on i10 for sure. Go and grab it.

Reference: http://www.hyundai.com/in/en/Showroom/Flash/SRFOVERVIEW/DF_IN_SR_EK_080313114302.html