• Category: Insurance

How to check PF balance online?

Can you tell me how to check my PF balance online?
    My Pf number is something like this
    WB/*****/**

please give me the link for this
  • #56292
    The Employee Provident Fund Department of India is looking after all the data of provident fund and http://www.epfindia.com is the website of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation of India.

In the website of EPF India they only provide the online claim status for the employees and we can see only claim status and we cannot get the provident fund balance online.

For some companies they do not deposit the Provident fund with this Employee Provident Fund Organisation of India as they should need to have much better facilities for employees and they can make a trust for employees provident fund can provide online balance check facility of the employees.

Example JCT Limited has the own trust that collects all the provident fund of employees and they have not link with Employee Provident Fund Commission of India as they provide better service to the employees and can show the online balance checking facility.

But till date we cannot check online balance checking of Provident Fund using the EPF India website.