You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Nutrition
- #57007Piles is otherwise called Hemarrhoids. It is defined as a prolapse of anal mucosal tissue with varying degree in various positions. There are two types external and internal hemarrhoids. They may be different positions like 3clock, 7clock, 11clock directions. single person can have piles mass in all directions.
External piles - fresh bleeding on straining for stools with pain
Internal piles - fresh bleeding on straining for stools without pain. Both may have a mass protruding on straining..
Differential anatomical landmark for pile is anal margin. piles situated above anal margin is called internal pile below anal margin is called external pile. since external pile involves the skin it is having pain.
High fibre diet
Liquid paraffin 3 times a day
Initially it can be treated with injection sclerotherapy.
If still not cured hemarrhoidetomy surgery curative.
Hope the information is useful
Pile is swelling around your anal cushions.Two types of piles are there external and internal. The blood vessels have become swollen and also swelling around your anus.
If you haave Extenal piles, it will be more painful and less bleeding. On the other hand internal pile are painless and more bleeding when you discharge stool.
* Common symptoms of piles include:
* Painless bleeding from your anus.
* Swelling on your anus
* Itching and irritation around your anus
- #57256Dear Tahir,
You have been provided with good information on PILES.the symptoms of PILES will be :
a. Irritation in the anus area ;
b. Itching sensation will become uncontrollable in anus area ;
c. Difficulty in passing motion ;
d. Start of bleeding while passing tools;and,
e. Unusual tiredness will be experienced after passing tools.
- #59853Piles is mainly itching or swelling around anus.
THERE ARE SOME SYMPTOMS OF PILES.
1)Itching around the anus.
2)Swelling around the anus.Not able to sit for excertion.
3)Painfull at regular intervals.
4)Heavy or less bleeding from anal.
1)Dont consume excess pickle.
2)Dont eat heavily garnished food
3)Avoid eating spicy food.