• Category: Electronic Items

Which is the cheapest and best mobile for upto Rs. 2000

I want mobile which should be following features - :

Bluetooth
    Mp3player
    Expandable Memory
    USB port
    GPRS / Internet

If it will 2nd mobile doesn't matters but should be in good working good condition.

Please suggest me any good mobile in my budget which is approximately upto Rs. 2000 whether it is new or 2nd hand (used).
  • #6941
    Dear Friend,
    The choice of model completely depends upon your test. Somebody may prefer Nokia with the above feature while another may prefer Sony. The main thing which should be considered while selecting a mobile with given features is the quality of the services you want. As you want a mobile upto the range 2k then you have to compromise with the quality of the services you choose. Here you mention that you may also buy second hand mobile then you may get a good second hand mobile with the above said feature and cost upto Rs. 2k. Here are some possible second hand Nokia mobile which you may get upto 2k range :-
    > Nokia 5200 : -
    It is a good choice. The features are : -
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Infrared
    Camera 1.3 MP 128*160 screen
    FM Radio
    External Memory
    Cost app. RS. 2400
    > Nokia 5300
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Infrared
    240*320 screen
    Camera 2.0 MP
    FM Radio
    External Memory
    Cost app. RS. 2900

> Nokia 3109
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Infrared
    128*128 screen
    Camera 1.3 MP
    External Memory
    Cost app. RS. 2200

> Nokia 3110
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Infrared
    128*128 screen
    Camera 1.3 MP
    External Memory
    Cost app. RS. 2300
    > Nokia 3110c
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Infrared
    Camera 1.3 MP
    FM Radio
    128*160 Screen
    External Memory
    Cost app. RS. 2700.
    Their are only chinese mobile phones which are available at the above cost with given specifications, but they have following disadvantages : -
    >- Low battery
    >- No Guarantee
    >- Less Life
    thus I will suggest you to choose a Nokia phone but there are on nokia Phones available at given cost (new).
    Best Regards,
    Sunil Saharan

---

• #7154
    Hi, sunil can you suggest from where I can get this mobile in the your suggested price in mumbai. I will be really thankful of your suggestions.

• #7159
    You can goto any mobilestore shop near you and can find the location on the below link:
    www.themobilestore.in

Do visit and avail the best option waiting for you.

Amit Siwach

Amit Siwach

• #7168
    Dear Friend,
    There prices are not in mumbai. There prices are at local stores and you may buy any of the above mobile at your nearest local store but I suggest you to first ask peoples near you if anyone is selling any mobile of your interest. If anybody is selling then I will suggest you to buy because this will cost you less if you go to shop it will cost you more as the commission of shopkeeper is involved.
    For more mobile tricks and tips join my community CDLMEC.
    Best Regards,
    Sunil Saharan

---

• #7182
    Hi Ajay,

It is never recommended to buy a second hand item, atleast in case of electronics.
    Remember , no one sells his mobile unless there is a problem. There may be a hidden problem that may not show up while buying

For eg. My cell gets switched of automatically few times. It will apper to be a good cell with all features but you will face the problems in the future.

I recommend you to buy a low price cell for the present with not much features like NOKIA 1110. In two or three years you may get placed somewhere and you can then buy a good cell with your own salary.

Hope this helps...

K.Maheedhar
    IIT Madras
    ISC Gold Member

Mentor for Engineering Entrance Exams

K.Maheedhar
    B.Tech, IIT Madras
    Webmaster, Andhra Spider

• #7204
    Best go for micro max mobile phones which is branded and very cheap you can select yourself depending on the price and specification for more details on specification visit Micromax specs .
    Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

• #15969
    You should go for virgin mobile if you are looking for a CDMA mobile.
    Otherwise you should select ORION mobile which gives you excellent features in very cheap price.
    You can get following features in your mentioned price range:
    1.FM
    2.mp3
    3.camera
    4.dual Sim mode.
    5.bluetooth.

I strongly recommended you for this mobile as it comes under one year of guarantee.

Anunay Amar