Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Which is the cheapest and best mobile for upto Rs. 2000

Date: 09 Jul 2009   Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

I want mobile which should be following features - :

Bluetooth
Mp3player
Expandable Memory
USB port
GPRS / Internet

If it will 2nd mobile doesn't matters but should be in good working good condition.

Please suggest me any good mobile in my budget which is approximately upto Rs. 2000 whether it is new or 2nd hand (used).

Author: Sunil Saharan    09 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: -1

Dear Friend,
The choice of model completely depends upon your test. Somebody may prefer Nokia with the above feature while another may prefer Sony. The main thing which should be considered while selecting a mobile with given features is the quality of the services you want. As you want a mobile upto the range 2k then you have to compromise with the quality of the services you choose. Here you mention that you may also buy second hand mobile then you may get a good second hand mobile with the above said feature and cost upto Rs. 2k. Here are some possible second hand Nokia mobile which you may get upto 2k range :-
> Nokia 5200 : -
It is a good choice. The features are : -
Bluetooth 2.0
Infrared
Camera 1.3 MP 128*160 screen
FM Radio
External Memory
Cost app. RS. 2400
> Nokia 5300
Bluetooth 2.0
Infrared
240*320 screen
Camera 2.0 MP
FM Radio
External Memory
Cost app. RS. 2900

> Nokia 3109
Bluetooth 2.0
Infrared
128*128 screen
Camera 1.3 MP
External Memory
Cost app. RS. 2200

> Nokia 3110
Bluetooth 2.0
Infrared
128*128 screen
Camera 1.3 MP
External Memory
Cost app. RS. 2300
> Nokia 3110c
Bluetooth 2.0
Infrared
Camera 1.3 MP
FM Radio
128*160 Screen
External Memory
Cost app. RS. 2700.
Their are only chinese mobile phones which are available at the above cost with given specifications, but they have following disadvantages : -
>- Low battery
>- No Guarantee
>- Less Life
thus I will suggest you to choose a Nokia phone but there are on nokia Phones available at given cost (new).
Best Regards,
Sunil Saharan

Author: Ajay Gupta    10 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Hi, sunil can you suggest from where I can get this mobile in the your suggested price in mumbai. I will be really thankful of your suggestions.

Author: Amit Siwach    10 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 2

You can goto any mobilestore shop near you and can find the location on the below link:
www.themobilestore.in

Do visit and avail the best option waiting for you.

Amit Siwach

Author: Sunil Saharan    10 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Dear Friend,
There prices are not in mumbai. There prices are at local stores and you may buy any of the above mobile at your nearest local store but I suggest you to first ask peoples near you if anyone is selling any mobile of your interest. If anybody is selling then I will suggest you to buy because this will cost you less if you go to shop it will cost you more as the commission of shopkeeper is involved.
For more mobile tricks and tips join my community CDLMEC.
Best Regards,
Sunil Saharan

Author: Maheedhar Kaki    10 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 4

Hi Ajay,

It is never recommended to buy a second hand item, atleast in case of electronics.
Remember , no one sells his mobile unless there is a problem. There may be a hidden problem that may not show up while buying

For eg. My cell gets switched of automatically few times. It will apper to be a good cell with all features but you will face the problems in the future.

I recommend you to buy a low price cell for the present with not much features like NOKIA 1110. In two or three years you may get placed somewhere and you can then buy a good cell with your own salary.

Hope this helps...

K.Maheedhar
IIT Madras
ISC Gold Member

Mentor for Engineering Entrance Exams

Author: ranganathan    10 Jul 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 2

Best go for micro max mobile phones which is branded and very cheap you can select yourself depending on the price and specification for more details on specification visit Micromax specs .
Author: Anunay Amar    08 Sep 2009      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

You should go for virgin mobile if you are looking for a CDMA mobile.
Otherwise you should select ORION mobile which gives you excellent features in very cheap price.
You can get following features in your mentioned price range:
1.FM
2.mp3
3.camera
4.dual Sim mode.
5.bluetooth.

I strongly recommended you for this mobile as it comes under one year of guarantee.

Anunay Amar

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Which is the cheapest and best mobile for upto Rs. 2000"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Which is the cheapest and best mobile for upto Rs. 2000

Next Question: Nokia 1100 security code
Previous Question: How to open Memory Card without Password