You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Software
- #57247Nokia 5130 express music is a java phone. So the software with format .jar and .jad are supported. The problem which causes to you may be that you have downloaded wrong formats like .sis. These format are supported only by symbian phones. So try to select the correct format when downloading. You can manually select your phone on getjar.com and when you do it only the software supported by your phones are shown. So it allows you to select the correct format.
- #57255Generally all the java phone need to copy *.jar file to copy in handset. You can download any application from getjar.com either directly on mobile phone using GPRS connection or through Internet on computer. You can directly copy the jar file to mobile phone using data cable. Also you can install the application using Nokia PC Suite. In Nokia PC Suite there is a tool that copy your application in the application folder also it can check the compatibility of the file.
While downloading any application for getjar you should need to give the model number of your phone to download application with accurate format for your mobile phone.
- #57271All Nokia phones supported Symbian files and diff. extension files.
And Nokia 5130 xpress music phone also supported java files which comes in two extensions: .jar & .jad.
so , first of all you need a software of Symbian, jad, jar file extension and then you need to transfer that file extension software from any data port to your mobile and you can do this from PC & Laptops easily with Data Cabel and Data Card Reader, Bluetooth and infrared, etc.
Data cable is comes from mobile and if you lost it you can do this from data card reader, just connect it from PC and to your mobile.
By bluetooth and infra-red you can copy and transfer files from mob. to mob.
After transferring that data you can install that software from File Manager in your mobile. Your mobile has a folder with name File manager and it keeps uninstalled files and another files of your mob. in two diff. diff. folders Phone and Memory card.
Files which comes by data cable and copied in phone they shows in phone memory and Files which come through another ways and stored in memory card they shows in Memory card. Go to file manager target folder and press option button and open it and it will start and install automatically in your mobile.
Nokia 5310 xpress music is supported only Java softwares because it is not a smartphone.
The softwares or applications which you are downloaded from getjar.com is may be symbian i.e. *.Sis or *.sisx applications.
So when you have to download some applications for your nokia 5310 , first you have select your device means your mobile model on website.
When you download softwares in computer then you can easily install it in your mobile using nokia pc suite.
You also use GPRS services and directly download softwares from your mobile phone. It is convenient because some websites are automatically detect your mobile handset.
follow below given step
first of all you have to downlode "opera mini" in your mobile
for downlode go your mobile browser 'm.Opera.Com and then install
ofter install opera open that and put the Add."mobile9.com"ofter
0fter select your mobile brand and mo.Number then select what you want ofter that downlode the many softwere and enjoy.
In last i will say for every mobile app. Go to mobile9.Com,
- #57490Your Phone Nokia 5130 xpress music Supports Java-MIDP 2.1. And you will be able to download and install most of the JAVA games and apps.
Download Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite, and Install it. Now connect your mobile to the PC, now double click on the .jar file. And thats it. The app will be installed in your phone.
You can either install directly to your mobile or download the file to PC and then install.
If you want to install directly, here are the steps,
1. Goto the website where you have apps for your phone
2. Select your phone to filter softwares for your phone
3. Click on the app you wish to install
4. In a minute the app will be downloaded and installed automatically, by default it gets installed in your applications folder.
If you want to install it through a computer then,
1. Goto the specific website
2. Select your phone
3. Click on the .jar file of the application to download, in some websites .jar and .jad files are zipped and you can download the zip file and unzip using winrar or winzip.
4. Now connect your mobile to your PC either using Bluetooth or USB cable (USB cable will be faster)
5. If you have installed Nokia PC Suite or there in no problem, or else first download and install it.
6. Now double click on the .jar file and your app gets installed immediately into the phone.
- #57666First you have to download Nokia PC suit which is a essential for installing any thing in your mobile phone .
After that you can see a link in the nokia pc suit to install applications in your mobile .
Now you are ready to install the applications or any other things .
- #57675Frnd i too use same 5130. All the thing you need to do is just visit www.getjar.com or www.mobango.com from ur default opera browser and download the content for free. It'll support surely