While downloading any application for getjar you should need to give the model number of your phone to download application with accurate format for your mobile phone.
And Nokia 5130 xpress music phone also supported java files which comes in two extensions: .jar & .jad.
so , first of all you need a software of Symbian, jad, jar file extension and then you need to transfer that file extension software from any data port to your mobile and you can do this from PC & Laptops easily with Data Cabel and Data Card Reader, Bluetooth and infrared, etc.
Data cable is comes from mobile and if you lost it you can do this from data card reader, just connect it from PC and to your mobile.
By bluetooth and infra-red you can copy and transfer files from mob. to mob.
After transferring that data you can install that software from File Manager in your mobile. Your mobile has a folder with name File manager and it keeps uninstalled files and another files of your mob. in two diff. diff. folders Phone and Memory card.
Files which comes by data cable and copied in phone they shows in phone memory and Files which come through another ways and stored in memory card they shows in Memory card. Go to file manager target folder and press option button and open it and it will start and install automatically in your mobile.
Nokia 5310 xpress music is supported only Java softwares because it is not a smartphone.
The softwares or applications which you are downloaded from getjar.com is may be symbian i.e. *.Sis or *.sisx applications.
So when you have to download some applications for your nokia 5310 , first you have select your device means your mobile model on website.
When you download softwares in computer then you can easily install it in your mobile using nokia pc suite.
You also use GPRS services and directly download softwares from your mobile phone. It is convenient because some websites are automatically detect your mobile handset.
follow below given step
first of all you have to downlode "opera mini" in your mobile
for downlode go your mobile browser 'm.Opera.Com and then install
ofter install opera open that and put the Add."mobile9.com"ofter
0fter select your mobile brand and mo.Number then select what you want ofter that downlode the many softwere and enjoy.
In last i will say for every mobile app. Go to mobile9.Com,
Download Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite, and Install it. Now connect your mobile to the PC, now double click on the .jar file. And thats it. The app will be installed in your phone.
You can either install directly to your mobile or download the file to PC and then install.
If you want to install directly, here are the steps,
1. Goto the website where you have apps for your phone
2. Select your phone to filter softwares for your phone
3. Click on the app you wish to install
4. In a minute the app will be downloaded and installed automatically, by default it gets installed in your applications folder.
If you want to install it through a computer then,
1. Goto the specific website
2. Select your phone
3. Click on the .jar file of the application to download, in some websites .jar and .jad files are zipped and you can download the zip file and unzip using winrar or winzip.
4. Now connect your mobile to your PC either using Bluetooth or USB cable (USB cable will be faster)
5. If you have installed Nokia PC Suite or there in no problem, or else first download and install it.
6. Now double click on the .jar file and your app gets installed immediately into the phone.
After that you can see a link in the nokia pc suit to install applications in your mobile .
Now you are ready to install the applications or any other things .