How to remove tan?
Date: 10 Jul 2009 Posted By:
My hands hae tanned very badly. how to remove the tan..? Is there a home remedy..?
and make money!
View All Answers:
10 Jul 2009 Member Level:
Points : 1
apply yogurt on effected area every day till 15 days and you will find noticeable change.
11 Jul 2009 Member Level:
Points : 7 (
You can use the following tips to get rid of your problem:
1. Apply Alo vera gel on your hands rub it atleast for 10 minutes and than wash it with normal tap water. This will lighten the color of skin
2. Make a juice of raw potoato and apply it regularly on dark patches of your hand.
3. Mix lemon juice and youghurt than rub it on your hand this will also work.
4. Always use sunscreen especially made for hands while you go out this will also help you to maintain the skin color perfectly.
Keep in mind that all of these remedies will take at least a week to show positive results.
12 Jul 2009 Member Level:
Points : 4 (
Tans are caused when your skin is very sensitive to sun. This is the very common problem for all during the summer season. Let us see some of the home remedies for removing tan.
1. Always wash your face and hands as soon as you reach home from outside.
2. Apply good quality sun screen lotion when you step out in sun.
3. If your riding your two wheeler in sun then you can cover your hands with glouse.
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Apply mixture of almond powder and milk leave it to dry and wash with cold water.
6. Apply sandal wood powder mixed with rose water and leave it over night and wash it.
7. Apply egg white leave dry and wash it.
8. Apply a mixture of carrot juice and milk.
These tips has to be followed as your daily routine for best result.
14 Jul 2009 Member Level:
Points : 3 (
Well,sukanya ,I have a tip for you that will saveyour skin . Loofer Sponge 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice 1/2 cup of salt Trust me, it works wonders.
you can also try some homemade tips which are vary usefull in removing tan . These tips are
1 Apply a paste made with turmeric powder and lime juice
2 Soak almonds overnight and grind them ,then add equal quantities of milk cream and apply to your tanned hands.
3 Or make a paste of powdered oatmeal, yogurt, a few drops of lime and tomato juice.And apply them on tanned area and wash after some time .
4 Apply a paste made with turmeric powder and lime juice thrice a week. This remedy will take at least a week to show positive results.
14 Aug 2009 Member Level:
Points : 2
In respect to all the above tips, one can be,
Once in a week make a paste of Besan(Gram FLour,1tbsp oat meal(optional if you dont have) 2tbsp of curd, a pinch of Turmeric and a tbsp of Ghee or malai) and rub it well on your hands, massage it for 10-15 minutes, till layers of darkness starts coming out
Note: DOn't go out for an hour after doing this massage.
Follow it two three times, you can see the tanning fading
17 Aug 2009 Member Level:
Points : 0
Curd is one of the best remedy to reduce tan. Apply curd on face for 5 min and wash it off.
For more effectve results add turmeric to curd and leave it on for 20 min, as turmeric is a natural bleach, this will make skin fairer.
Tomato is also known for reducing tan, rub it all over your face and wash after 15 min with luke warm water.
Lactocalamine lotion applied before bed also aids in the process.
Do not forget to use sunblock creme with SPF not less than 15, when ever you step out of home and wear full sleeves too, to protect arms.
Post answer or solution to "How to remove tan?"
from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by posting valid answers for this question.
to post a response.
Black marks in face
How to remove scars from my skin
My skin problems! Pimples and intermittent skin infections
What type of Food items to improve my skin color
Are diet pills for weight loss good for health
What could be the cause for hair fall?
Eye care tips to prevent strain from working on computers
How to get rid of pimples by natural methods
How to control pimples and black heads
Is there any way to get rid of strech Marks
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Experts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Pravat Kumar Das
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.