• Category: Electronic Items

How to open Memory Card without Password

My freind has a memory card, but by mistake his mobile has become password protected. He didn't given any password to his card, but whenever he tries to look contents of memory card his card requests for password and he doen't knows password.
    So, anybody please help me in regards how my friend will open his memory card without entering password and I also want to know how he can remove password from his memory card. Please help anybody.
  • #7206
    If your memory card type is Micro SD then remove your memory card and insert it into some high end phones especially on nokia N95 and format it Yes by doing this the card will be formatted and the password will be erased. One of my friend also forgot his memory card password and he formatted by using another friend's N95 mobile phone so you can try with any other high end phones.
    Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

• #14040
    Since the memory card is not password protected there is no issue with the memory card.

Since his mobile is password protected please remove the memory card and connect it to the computer through a card reader and you can view the contents and also you can format it and use it again.

You can also put the card in another mobile phone and format it.