Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Change of date of birth

Date: 14 Dec 2010   Posted By: brahmadev     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

Respected sir my name is Brahmadev , sir as per my documents my DOB is 11 Mar 87 but as per statement of myparents my DOB is 11 Mar 86.I want to change my DOB . please tell me how can iI change my DOB asper the Indian Laws. Thank you sir

Author: M. K.    14 Dec 2010      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

We can not change the DOB document by own. But I recommend you to never use this document and every time you can give affidavit with correct date of birth. Example at the time of school admission school demand either date of birth certificate or affidavit from court.

Also you can approach birth and death registrar of your district and ask them. As per my knowledge they will tell you to submit affidavit and other documents along with some fee.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.