Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Change of date of birth

Date: 14 Dec 2010   Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

Respected sir my name is Brahmadev , sir as per my documents my DOB is 11 Mar 87 but as per statement of myparents my DOB is 11 Mar 86.I want to change my DOB . please tell me how can iI change my DOB asper the Indian Laws. Thank you sir

Author: Komal Sood    14 Dec 2010      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

We can not change the DOB document by own. But I recommend you to never use this document and every time you can give affidavit with correct date of birth. Example at the time of school admission school demand either date of birth certificate or affidavit from court.

Also you can approach birth and death registrar of your district and ask them. As per my knowledge they will tell you to submit affidavit and other documents along with some fee.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Change of date of birth"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Change of date of birth

Next Question: Difference between Income Tax and TDS
Previous Question: Transfer of Shares in a Private Limited Company