Microcontroller projects

I want to do a mini project using pic microcontroller. I am an ECE student. Can anybody please suggest some good topics??
  • #7980
    Dear Friend,
    I am very happy that you have choose such a nice topic for your project. In modern industry there are number of people who know operating software or there are a number of software professionals but I it very sad that the hardware professionals are not in good quantity so the industry is struggling for good hardware professionals. If you try to understand the operation of microcontrollers then it will be easy for you to hold the subject easily and you may get a nice job with desired salary.
    One important topic which you should cover in microcontrollers is transmission and receiving data using microcontrollers. The model and type of microcontroller has no effect on you knowledge because most of the available microcontrollers are same i.e. With negligible architecture difference which has no effect on your programming technique and you may learn the programming for other microcontrollers whenever you want if you have command on any specific microcontroller.
    You should start with simple LED project and try to move toward complex data transmission and receiving project with FM energy transmission technique. For any assistance you may write at Bholu.068@gmail.com or call me at 09896840281 or 09992825420.
    Best of luck.
    Best Regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    ___
    Thought of the day : -
    Nothing is permanent except change.

---

• #8063

There are so many mini projects based on microprocessor/microcontroller you can opt.
    Here are some of them:
    =====================
    MICRO PROCESSOR BASED REVERSIBLE D.C. MOTOR CONTROL
    MOVING MESSAGE DISPLAY 8085 MICROPROCESSOR
    AUTOMATIC RAILWAY CROSSING GATE CONTROLLER
    PRI-PAID CAR PARKING SYSTEM
    MICRO CONTROLLER TEMPERATUIRE METER
    TRAFFIC LIGHT WITH DOWN COUNTER : all the four sides of the road with one side counter display using 89c51 micro controller circuit.
    Digital clock with alarm

• #18951
    microcontroller is the most widely used electronic component now a days. it has replaced abulky circuits largly.it is good for the engineering students that thay are going for a microcontroller based project. in chandigarh there is a company which provide assistance for the microcontroler based project if you need help

you can contact to me at
    rajeevgoel80@yahoo.co.in

• #20025
    There are so many micro controller projects.
    What is your need of this project?
    Depending on processor cost it will be available.
    Processors are 8085,8086,80386,80486.
    Bit rates are 8 bit,16 bit,32 bit.

• #20056
    MBA BANGLORE UNIUERCITY PAPER LAST YEAR

• #20754
    u move to my blog there u find the microcontroller based project with there programming and valueble e-books and PCB design for further any query u consult with me thought e-mail
    my e-mail-(muneshpal24@gmail.com)
    follow this URL=http://www.moveadvanced.blogspot.com/