Ask Experts » Education » Foreign Educational Consultants »

Courses offered in MS

Date: 19 Jan 2011   Group: Education    Category: Foreign Educational Consultants   

hello sir. i wanted to know wat r the courses offered in MS.. im doing my final year BE. and i want to do MS .im from india. i want to do my MS in US. please suggest how i should proceed further??
I know i need to write my GRE n TOEFL.but i really dont know wat r the courses..so plz let me know sir

Author: M.Saadullah Khan    31 Jan 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hello Samyukhta,
Its good that your interested in doing MS in US. You must have good % in your graduation of minimum 60% and should score good in TOEFL and GRE. You can get the courses of TOEFL and GRE from the above link. Hope it helped you. All the best for your exam.

M.S.Khan.

Reference: http://www.ischools.in/toefl/TOEFL_Syllabus.php
Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Courses offered in MS"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Courses offered in MS

Next Question: What to study after BE ECE?
Previous Question: Best foreign universities for M.Tech in mechanical engineering