Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

How to change the date of birth in 10th class mark sheet?

Date: 23 Jan 2011   Posted By: rajashekhar reddy     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

i am a student from Andhra pradesh.
in my 10th class mark memo my date of birth printed wrong as 12/05/1983 but my correct date of birth is 12/05/1990.
i want to change it but as per the rule given on that memo any corrections are allowed upto one year from the given date.
please help me.
how can i change it now??

Author: Shyni Leela    24 Jan 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You can change the date of birth in SSLC Certificates only if you have enough proof of correct Date of Birth like Birth certificate issued by the Corporation or Panchayath.

And you have to go to the school where you have studied for SSLC / 10th class and fill up the application form in which the headmaster of that school has to sign confirming the change of birth date.

Author: Dharmendra Kumar Singh    24 Jan 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hi Rajashekhar,

There is no any need to worry about.

You can go to your board from you did your 10th and show there your age proof and yes please took in written from your principal that your date is not correct and along with an application attached with the letter written by your Principal and your age proof, all these documents submit there.

I hope this way you will resolve your this problem.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.