Ask Experts » Computers » Hardware »

How to repair DVD Drive in Laptop?

Date: 26 Jan 2011   Group: Computers    Category: Hardware   

how to repair my DVD drive in my laptop?

Author: Deepanker Srivastava    04 Feb 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Hello Mohan,

Generally DVD writer in the laptop are not repaired but they are replaced.
If your laptop is in warranty period you can go to the service center and they will replace your DVD writer with no charges.In case of DELL, you can call on 18004258045(toll free) and register your complaint,the customer care representative will give you your complaint number.With in 2-3 working days they will send a new DVD writer to you.
If the warranty has been expired then you can do the same process,but now it will cost about 4-5k.

With Regards,
Deepanker Srivastava.

Author: vinaypatel    21 Feb 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hello,
friend for a repairing person tell my DVD not a work so repair that a person..

Thanks

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to repair DVD Drive in Laptop?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to repair DVD Drive in Laptop?

Next Question: Why can I not connect to the Internet when I switch on my modem?
Previous Question: Which is the best phone in comparison with iPhone, Blackberry phones and Android Phones?