Ask Experts » Doctors » General Medicine »

How to enhance body resistance against chronic cold & cough

Date: 29 Jan 2011   Group: Doctors    Category: General Medicine   

Hello

I am 29 year old man from Kolkata. I have been suffering from chronic cold and cough from my very childhood and it never got cured permanently. It sometime become so severe that I feel breathing problem and the reason for cold is mainly allergic.

Sometime back I took Revital multivitamin tablets for 2-3 months at a stretch and felt relief from cold & cough during the period probably because of increase in body resistance against cold & cough owing to multivitamin intake. Once again after I stopped taking revital, the cold has regenerated with the same intensity. I feel it is not possible to take Revital for my entire life.

My query is, is there any home remedy / homeopathic / biochemic / ayurbedic mean to increase the body resistance to cold and cough permanently? Solicit your kind feedback in this regard and I shall be really obliged upon getting relief from my ever increasing cold and cough issue.

Thanks & Regards

Sourav Chakraborty

Author: Venkatasubramani    08 Feb 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Dear friend,

For body resistance, do some exercise regularly.. take enough amount of nutrition like vitamins and minerals which is available in fruits and vegetables.

Vitamin C will help to increase the resistance power. So take those food which contains vitamin C.

Additionally you can take Bio-C tablets - supplementary diet from Nutrilite. This will increase the resistance power.

Also take Triple Guard from Nutrilite Product. This can be taken as a course for fifteen days once in a year.

The above said two products are available from Amway dealers. Sure it will increase the resistance power and also controls the cold , cough and also the breathing problem.

So regular exercise, healthy food , vegetables, fruits and supplementary diet will help you to boost the immunity power and also controls the cold and cough.

R.Venkatasubramani

Author: Arun Tripathi    09 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It is true that it is the immune system of the body which is directly affecting the attacks of cold & cough.
The regular morning walk, exercise & intake of cod-liver oil caplets[Seven Seas]is very effective in buiding the immune system.
Besides,there is one very effective home remedy.It is as under:
200gms almond,
20gms pepper[kali mirch]
50gms sugar powder[Bura]
Crush the almonds & pepper,in a mixer,till it becomes a fine powder,then add sugar powder.
Take one table spoon of the powder with luke warm water every day.Avoid drinking water,after,atleast for one hour.
The above formula is tested by me as well as so many others also.
Even,I have suggested the same formula to an asthmatic,& she couldnt get an attack of asthma for more than a year.
regards,
Arun

Author: Dr.Nikhil Ratna    09 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Some more things I would like to add are:

1)Fenugreek seeds are useful.

2)Honey (spoonful) mixed with turmeric powder(spoonful) should be taken empty stomach. Honey contains antibodies.

3)Citrus fruits like oranges and fruits like grapes are also useful.

Author: JOY    12 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3    Voting Score: 0

Regularly Bath with Fresh Warm water.

At first collect fresh Tulsi leaves and mixed with half teaspoon Black paper.
Next boiled the mixture of one cup water and the mixture reduced half cup.then this mixture mixed with one teaspoon honey & should be taken every morning.

Author: JOY    12 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Regularly Bath with Fresh Warm water.

Author: Uttam Yadav    13 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 5  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Sourav,

Cough & Cold are the result of poor immunity. You need to boost up your Immunity fast because prolonged cough and cold could affect your body very badly.

You may continue with the medicines or home remedies what your doctors, friend and our experts in this websites have suggested. I would just suggest one more addition to your normal medicine.

There is a food supplement in the market available by the name ImmuRich in the form of capsules. It is 100% natural, made of cow colostrum and has no side-effects, no interaction with other drugs and no contra-indications. You can take 1 capsule thrice daily. Within a week you should be able to see the difference in yourself.

Being a practitioner of alternative medicine, I have suggested ImmuRich to many patients with Immune disorders such as TB, HIV, Psoriasis as well as cancer and have got excellent results. Just visit the below mentioned link to see for yourself.

Reference: http://www.blissofnature.com/IMMU-RICH13.html
Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to enhance body resistance against chronic cold & cough"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to enhance body resistance against chronic cold & cough

Next Question: How to wake up early morning
Previous Question: Eyes relaxing excercisies