You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Higher studies after MCA

    After finish my MCA suggest me for higher studies or any courses
    i am final year mca student am in 6th semester
  • #76281
    After completing MCA, You can do ME (Computer Science & Engineering).

    Eligibility Qualifications for admission to M.E. Computer Science and Engineering:

    M.C.A. (10+2+3+3 years pattern) or
    M.Sc. 5 years integrated (IT / CS / Software Engineering) or
    B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE/ ECE/ Electronics/ IT/ CSE/ I&C/ E&I/Instrumentation)


    • M. Sc. (2 years) course is NOT eligible for admission to M.E.

    • Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in Degree Courses are NOT eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree.

    • B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. degrees obtained through Distance Education Mode / Week end Courses are NOT eligible.

  • Sign In to post your comments