Nutritional sources like vitamins A, B & E, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Dietary protein and other minerals such as Phosphorous, Magnesium and Zinc contributes major health benefits as traditional belief.
However, there may be some advantages and disadvantages of drinking too much of milk which are mentioned here:
Health benefits of drinking milk:
• Drinking milk in regular diets can keep skin healthy and shining.
• Habits of drinking milk from childhood can improve immune system,
• Adequate intake of milk can prevent risks of many diseases like Hypertension, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Colon cancer, Respiratory problems and dehydration.
• Calcium contents in milk can prevent dental decay as well as proper growth of teeth for children.
Heath disadvantages of drinking too much of milk:
• High calories content in milk may increase fats in the body causing excessive weight gain and risk of heart diseases.
• Gastric patient should avoid to drink hot milk to avoid aggravating gastric diseases.
• Excessive drinking of milk may cause indigestion problem in some cases.
However, considering some probable disadvantages in health fat free and skimmed milk will be helpful to enjoy many advantages of milk diets as mentioned above.