You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Exam Questions

    What is the procedure to issue a duplicate mark-sheet of 10th standard in ICSE board?

    i want to issue a duplicate marksheet of 10th std marksheet icse board. what is the procedure?
  • #64832
    You can download the form for duplicate certificate from the official website of ICSE. Visit and click on download. You'll see a pdf file which will have the application form for duplicate certificate. The further procedure is given in the application form.
    Hope this helps.

    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

  • Sign In to post your comments