You can follow these homemade tips to get rid of scars on your face forever.
1. The best one is tomato, being rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids which are proven anti-pigmenting agents, makes it ideal. Just cut the tomato into two halves, rub it on your skin (all over face) mildly until all the liquid gets into the skin. Let it dry and leave it still for about half an hour and then wash it off with besan (don't use soap). you will eventually notice a fresh glow in your face and not just that, you even observe the scars on your face gradually fading away with time when you do it daily or few times a week. The alpha hydroxy acids in tomato gradually peels off the dark and dead skin, exposes the new and under layers, thus making skin look fresh and scar-free.
2. Another best thing is lemon, But it doesn't suit some skins especially the sensitive and delicate skins, as it is very rich in acid. So, first try using it on your arm. If there is no rash, tingling and irritation, you can use it on your face. Rub it on your skin. But don't leave it for long durations and also don't do it daily. leave it for just 10 minutes and wash off and do it not more than twice a week.
3. Next comes the Cucumber, which is very rich in skin purifying agents and agents with astringent properties. they not only help remove the scars on skin, but also removes excess oil from the skin thus making it look fresh, healthy and shiny. You can use it daily and this is definitely more effective than using lemon on your skin. Take cucumber slices, rub them all over your faces, leave it for an hour, then rub all over your face with ice cubes (it opens up and cleans the skin pores) and then was it off. you will eventually notice the change in your skin.
4. You can also use potato, with the same procedure said above. It also have proven anti-pigmenting properties and scar-diminishing effect on skin.
5. Take raw food (soaked or sprouted grains and raw vegetables) as often as you can, that purifies the blood from with in and helps eliminate all the impurities and toxins from the blood, which could have effect on skin and makes it dull.
6. Wash your face as often as you can but only with plain water or a mild face wash, never use too much soap on your skin that removes moisture and makes the skin even more dull and dry.
7. Avoid using expensive anti-pigmenting chemicals. Not only their effect on your skin is short-term but also long-term use of such chemicals may have harmful side effects on your skin.
8. Above all, Be Happy and keep Smiling. That adds to your personality.