• Category: Movies

How to watch dragon ball z episodes in hindi or english?

Does somebody know the website where I can watch or download dragon ball z episodes in hindi or english.
  • #75214
    If you were really a big fan of dragon ball Z then I will tell you the right place where you can see or download the full episode of dragon ball z

there are many sites to download the dragon ball z episode

for download in avi format you can search for dragon ball z episodes in www.filestube.com
    From this site you can direct download the episode of your favorite TV serial Dragon ball z.

If you want to download the episode from in the torrent form then you can download the episode from the torrentz.com

Thanks
    With Regards,
    Anubhav....

• #75573
    Hey, you can watch them on you tube.\

If you need to download them, you can download using real player.

You can download real player from this website: WWW.real.com/realplayer.

• #136462
    I too am a big fan of Dragon Ball series (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT). There are many web sites in the internet which provides all episodes in the series for free. But, many of them cannot be trusted as there may be a chance of virus infection. So, I suggest you to prefer YouTube. In YouTube, almost all of the episodes (definitely not all) are available in English. You can watch or download from YouTube. In addition to the episodes, movies related to the series are also available in YouTube. You can also prefer torrents. Recently, I downloaded all the 276 episodes of Dragon Ball Z and all the 64 episodes of Dragon Ball GT using torrents. And coming to the part of your question, "How to watch dragon ball z episodes in Hindi", it is almost impossible to get episodes in local languages like Hindi, Telugu (my mother tongue) etc,. Trust me as I searched dragon ball z episodes in Telugu for 2 years but could not find them.

Hope this answer helps.