Ask Experts » Entertainment » Movies »

How to watch dragon ball z episodes in hindi or english?

Date: 09 Mar 2011   Posted By: SUSHANT     Group: Entertainment    Category: Movies   

Does somebody know the website where I can watch or download dragon ball z episodes in hindi or english.

Author: anubhav    20 Jun 2011      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

If you were really a big fan of dragon ball Z then I will tell you the right place where you can see or download the full episode of dragon ball z

there are many sites to download the dragon ball z episode

for download in avi format you can search for dragon ball z episodes in
From this site you can direct download the episode of your favorite TV serial Dragon ball z.

If you want to download the episode from in the torrent form then you can download the episode from the

With Regards,

Author: Jagmohit Pal Singh Sarkaria    27 Jun 2011      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hey, you can watch them on you tube.\

If you need to download them, you can download using real player.

You can download real player from this website:

Author: Krishna Teja Yeluripati    11 Jun 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I too am a big fan of Dragon Ball series (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT). There are many web sites in the internet which provides all episodes in the series for free. But, many of them cannot be trusted as there may be a chance of virus infection. So, I suggest you to prefer YouTube. In YouTube, almost all of the episodes (definitely not all) are available in English. You can watch or download from YouTube. In addition to the episodes, movies related to the series are also available in YouTube. You can also prefer torrents. Recently, I downloaded all the 276 episodes of Dragon Ball Z and all the 64 episodes of Dragon Ball GT using torrents. And coming to the part of your question, "How to watch dragon ball z episodes in Hindi", it is almost impossible to get episodes in local languages like Hindi, Telugu (my mother tongue) etc,. Trust me as I searched dragon ball z episodes in Telugu for 2 years but could not find them.

Hope this answer helps.