Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

How to reset SBI ATM pin?

Date: 16 Mar 2011   Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

Hi ,

I Forgot my ATM pin of State bank of India. How do i reset it? What is the procedure?

Author: Akanksha P.V    24 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

You will have to apply for a new pin at the nearest SBI branch.

After that they would reset your pin and you would get your new pin by post.

Author: Chandra Mouli    25 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Hi Avi,

You have to go to your personal branch and apply for a new PIN.

Author: VCB    25 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi Avi,

After lost your pin number we can't do anything, Just go to your SBI branch and apply for a new pin number, With in 15 working days you will received the new pin number for your bank account. Then you can access your account through ATM machine.

VCB

Author: Avi    28 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi All,

The New Pin option was there. But since my account was inactive I have to reply for new ATM card. I have blocked my previous SBI ATM card to avoid the yearly 50 Rupees charges.

Hope this details will help lots of guys.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to reset SBI ATM pin?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to reset SBI ATM pin?

Next Question: Business
Previous Question: Paint price list