Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

How to reset SBI ATM pin?

Date: 16 Mar 2011   Posted By: Avi     Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

Hi ,

I Forgot my ATM pin of State bank of India. How do i reset it? What is the procedure?

Author: Akanksha P.V    24 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

You will have to apply for a new pin at the nearest SBI branch.

After that they would reset your pin and you would get your new pin by post.

Author: Chandra Mouli    25 Mar 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Hi Avi,

You have to go to your personal branch and apply for a new PIN.

Author: VCB    25 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi Avi,

After lost your pin number we can't do anything, Just go to your SBI branch and apply for a new pin number, With in 15 working days you will received the new pin number for your bank account. Then you can access your account through ATM machine.

VCB

Author: Avi    28 Mar 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi All,

The New Pin option was there. But since my account was inactive I have to reply for new ATM card. I have blocked my previous SBI ATM card to avoid the yearly 50 Rupees charges.

Hope this details will help lots of guys.