Applying lemon juice on your skin daily makes it fairer. This is because lemons are citrus fruits and thus, slightly acidic. The same goes for tomatoes. Tomato pulp is a little harder to apply on skin, esecially daily, but it has more nutrients and gives skin a pinkish glow.
Mixing milk with flour and washing skin with it makes skin fair and smooth. This is a home-made scrub and is very effective in the long run.
Mixing lemons with curd and using it as a face pack 2-3 times a week can make skin a lot fairer.
Putting a little milk in ground up dal and using it as a scrub on skin daily is extremely beneficial. It makes skin fair, helps lighten dark spots on skin and also helps reduce excessive oiliness, if that is a problem.
Another way to achive fair skin is through certain medical procedures. There are many well known skin clinics and dermatologists that one can go to, in order to have these procedures done. Procedures such as a chemical peel, that removes a layer of skin, can help with many problems such as acne or dark spots along with lightening the complexion. If considering this alternative, do make sure to go to a licensed dermatologist or a ligimate and well known clinic, such as Kaya Skin Clinic.
1.Ayurveda offers many oils and ointments that help improve the beauty of skin. It also has certain medicines in the form of 'arishtam' and lehyam'.An oil named' nalpamaradi keram' is very effective.Continuous use of the oil will make great changes.
2.Make a paste of honey, turmeric,red sandal powder and curd.apply it on your face for half an hour. Do this regularly.
3.Turmeric and neem leaves paste is also very effective.
4.Curd is very effective to reduce sun tan.
5.Drink enough water and have sufficient sleep
6.Faster blood circulation really improves the glow of the skin. Exercise and yoga are really helpful
7.Use mild cleansers daily so that skin pores remain clean
8. Periodical herbal bleach and herbal facial in a beauty parlour will definitely make changes.
9.Eat plenty of dry fruits such as badam, cashews,dates and raisins(black grapes)
10.It is heard if you take 2 or 3 spoons of 'krishna thulsi'juice in the early morning,in empty stomach, you will get white complexion.
Ayurvedic as well as home remedies are endless. They are very effective too. But don't expect an overnight change. Minimum 3 months are required for a visible change.But the result is doubtless.
Be confident in all aspects. Good manners, effective communication, positive attitude,good body language and a smiling face amounts to your total personality. Then your complexion has only a very little role in exposing you to others.
I myself am wheatish! I will give a few remedies which i tried and got good results :
1) Take 2-3 drops of lemon juice and mic it with sugar! Scrub your face every morning
2) After this moisturize your skin with malai or milk and keep it for 10 minute
3) You can rub your face with tomato or crushed raw potatoes (we type of people tan soon so this is the best way to remove teh tan)
4) Go to the parlor and ask them to use oxy bleach. This should be done every 2 months.
Thats it... Hope this routine helps you
Do not worry, be happy!
Think before act.
1. Make it a practice to use besan powder mixed with a drop of lemon juice and curd to was your face.
2. Avoid using make up kits which may darken your skin if you have allergy.
3. Drink 150 ml of carrot juice everyday.
4. Apply a paste of cucumber and turmeric over your face and neck to have a glowing skin.
5. Vegetables and Fruits can be added in the diet reducing the rice intake.
6. Meditation, Yoga and Exercises enhance the blood flow which will in turn keep you fresh and beautiful.