Ask Experts » Career Guidance » BPO and KPO jobs »

How to do a Home based BPO Job without any investment?

Date: 18 Apr 2011   Group: Career Guidance    Category: BPO and KPO jobs   

Is there any website which is providing Home based BPO job for me and also without any investment?

Author: Deepak Srestha    19 Apr 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Hi!
My Greetings !
First of all Priya tell me how much time you can spare for your home based jobs at, least an hour, so if that is the case then I can suggest you some simple tips for home based jobs.
Thanks
Deepak Srestha
EDUCATION FOR ALL

Author: Deepak Srestha    19 Apr 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi!
My Greetings !
Apart from the sites which I have mentioned earlier you can also earn from Google Adsense and for that the best sites are India Study Channel and hubpages.com which are Adsense Renvenue sharing sites.

Thanks
Deepak Srestha
EDUCATION FOR ALL

Reference: www.hombasedjobs.blogspot.com

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to do a Home based BPO Job without any investment?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to do a Home based BPO Job without any investment?

Next Question: Need information about KPO which deals KPO Health and nutrition in Delhi or Gurgaon
Previous Question: What is the interview pattern for Genpact for freshers?