• Category: BPO and KPO jobs

What is the interview pattern for Genpact for freshers?

I completed my graduation so am looking for a job now in BPO Genpact, Hyderabad.
    So I need to know the pattern about the interview in Genpact for freshers. I don't have any experience as i am fresher. Well, I prepared some interview questions but I don't know about technical questions what they will ask and etc.
    What they will ask in PIR round?? Just about myself?
    And my biggest problem is that i can't say about the topic which they will ask me in the interview. Can u say me what topic will they ask??
    And i am B.sc Graduation.Hope to see your answers soon
    Thank u.
  • #76011
    Hi khan,
    Recently I went to the Genpact HYD for interview. It is simple asking like,
    1. About your self,
    2. If your B.com then subject related Questions like Basic concepts of accounts.
    After that HR round. But present openings only for MBA(finance) with B.com.
    That's it.

• #76051
    The test pattern of Genpact is as follows:
    1.Aptitude and reasoning questions. Most of the Aptitude questions will be based on blood relations and seating. Bette to use R.S.Agarwal text book for Aptitude.
    2.Group Discussion: intended to test your communication skills and the way you gel up with others.Be confident and cool to get success in group discussion round.
    3.Interview +HR : Be confident and it is mainly based on your subject and yourself.

This is the general exam pattern of Genpact.
    Try to download previous question papers of Genpact and they are available on many websites.