Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Suggest any Government aided scholarship exams for arts and science students?

Date: 19 May 2011   Posted By: SARAVANAN K     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Hello experts, My name is SARAVANAN.K, I am studying science). I want to write the scholarship exams of Indian government or Tamilnadu government. I know government conduct the lot of scholarship exams for Engineering students. But I am a Arts and Science student. So please tell, what are the scholarship exams are conduct by government for Arts and science students?

Author: Balaji    30 Jun 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hello Saravanan,
In order to answer your questions clearly please provide the following details
1.You did not mention which year you are studying?
2.Have you completed B.Sc ?
3.You are speaking about the fellowship for Under graduation or for doing post graduation?
4.You are studying in autonomous collage ?

Author: shivani    30 Jun 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3    Voting Score: 0

Undergraduate and graduate students MUST submit a copy of their OUFAN, showing financial need, for the current academic year.

College Scholarships

Scholarship Name GPA Gender/Age/
Origin Specific Major Specific Classification Amount
Berlin Scholarship 3.25 No Yes No $1,200
Brakebill Scholarship 3.5 No No No $1,200
Denton Scholarship 3.0 Yes No No $1,200
Dixon Scholarship 3.25 Yes No No $1,200
Goff Memorial Scholarship 3.0 Yes No No $500
Jirous Sonic Scholarship 2.75 No No No $1,500
Larason Scholarship 3.25 No Yes 90> hours $1,200
Leadership Scholars Program 3.5 No No No $1,500
Perkinson Scholarship 2.75 Yes No No $1,200
Price Scholarship 3.0 No No No $1,200
Pullin and Drake Scholarship 3.0 No No No $1,200
Sturgis Scholarship 3.0 No No No $1,200
Withrow Scholarship 3.0 Yes No No $1,200
Young/Barrett Scholarship 3.0 No Yes No $1,500

Author: SARAVANAN K    01 Jul 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hello balaji sir,
1) I am studying science) 2nd year.
2) I want the scholarship for my PG course (MCA)
3) I am studying sindhi college of arts and science, chennai. It is afflaid to Madras University.

Author: SARAVANAN K    01 Jul 2011      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thanks shivani medam

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.