Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

How to apply for summer training ar DRDO

Date: 21 Jul 2011   Posted By: ravi kaushik     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I want to know that how can I apply for summer training at Defence Electronics Application Laboratory Dehradun and when to apply. I am a student of third year electronics and communication engineering and want to apply for summer training at DRDO next year.

Ravi

Author: Akanksha P.V    21 Jul 2011      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Hello,

If you have any reference send a written application through him/her. References makes things easier even if your known body is from someother city. Even if you have anybody in Defence force they can give a reference for you.

If you dont have anybody to give reference you will have to send a written application mentioning your details to the Director DRDO of your city or wherever you are planning to take the training. They give preference to local candidates.