• Category: Automobiles

Which two wheeler to buy?

Hi
    I want to buy a two wheeler for myself. I want to buy 150cc bike. I am in search of a good bike which can give the optimal performance. I have collected the information about 3 bikes which I liked the most but I am still confused which to choose from them.
    I have given the names of the bikes below. They are in the order of my preference.
    The bikes are:
    1.Honda Unicorn
    2.Yamaha FZ16
    3.Hero Honda CBZ Extreme

Can anyone tell me which is the best bike among these and why?
    I am eager to know. Please give response as earliesr as possible.
  • #76872
    In my opinion if you look for style and good balancing then FZ16 is a good choice but it fails to give you a good mileage if you have to travel a long distance and it will cost you more because petrol price is rising day by day.
    On the other CBZ extreme will give you a good mileage of 50km/l but has poor balancing at higher speed.But its good for long distance traveling.
    And if you o for HONDA UNICORN then it will be good choice for you in terms of mileage comfort,good balancing and better engine quality that Honda provides.So definitely go for Honda unicorn

• #76873

• #76876
    Definitely FZ16 would be better for you, I am saying this because I have tried that bike and it's just fantastic.
    Vikas Srivastava
    "Rise and Shine"-Each day and night.

• #76878

you can go ahead with Yamaha FZ16.I have some experience of riding this bike in India.I think it is the best looking bike in its class.Its power also as per your search that is powered by a 153cc engine.Its maximum power is 14 bhp at 7500 rpm and maximum torque is 13.6 Nm at 6000 rpm.

All the models of the FZ family will now have a kick start option and it is available in only two shades: Lava red and Midnight black

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

• #76881
    Thanks to all of you for giving your valuable response.
    All the suggestions given here are going to help me a lot in choosing the best bike for me.
    Thanks once again.

• #76889
    If comfort and styling are your options then CBZ extreme is the best bike for you.
    If branding and reliability of honda is wanted then go for honda unicorn.

Don't buy a bike with mono shock suspension your back will hurt a lot in worst roads and in long run.

why pulsar 150, tvs apache rtr, suzuki gs 150 and yamaha r15 are not listed ?

If you have price range do put up in your question.

Reagrds.

• #76890
    In my opinion, Honda Unicorn is a good bike for the average commuter, whereas Hero Honda CBZ Extreme and Yamaha FZ16 hardly makes good commuter bikes as they do not offer good mileage when compared with lighter models.

Hero Honda CBZ Extreme is a dependable machine, but in the long run will give you complications as most spare parts of the model are not easily available. Take for instance, the disk brake. Their shape and size is partially different and longer than others and most dealers do not offer them. Anyway on the whole, it's a powerful machine.

As for Yamaha FZ16, the looks is trendy and ferocious. Goes well with an equally good physique and dressing.

"Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you"

• #76894
    I have also collected the information about pulsar 150, tvs apache rtr, suzuki gs 150 but I found what I wanted only in the bikes that I have listed above.
    Thanks to all of you.
    I will definitely think on the suggestions given by all of you.

• #77057
    The Best option is
    Pulsar 150 Dtsi.

No replacment of this bike.

whether you drop the idea for pulsar but you must try once .

• #77126
    Hai Sudhir,
    The option which i prefer is Honda Unicorn is a good choice
    Here the features are mentioned below:

They are three colours available in Honda Unicorn
    1) Pearl Igneous Black
    2) Space Silver Metallic
    3) Pearl Siena Red

They offer many features
    1) CB Unicorn comes with a smart meter console that not only reminds you of speed and other riding data but also adds to your adrenalin rush.
    2) It give 0-60 Kmph in just 5 seconds, it is equipped with powerful 13.3 bph engine with several cutting edge technology.
    3) It is come dressed with premium and sporty alloy wheels with front disc brakes, which provides sure and responsive control over any road surface.
    4) It contain battery of 12V – 7AH with a Halogen head lamp.
    5) It has a weight of 146Kg, Length – 2095mm, Width – 756mm, Height 1100mm and it also have a fuel tank capacity of 13 Litre.
    6) It has a net power of 13.3 bph @ 8000 rpm and it also have Viscous air filter to cut down on maintenance.
    7) It gives a mileage of 60 Kmpl

And finally I prefer Honda Unicorn to my friend also, this product is not have any Viration(shaking) even if we reach 110 Kmph.
    So I think you prefer to Honda Unicorn