Please find the answers as below;
1. Open your account from www.blogger.com which will reflect your blog as www.xyz.blogspot.com (xyz is just for an example and what you mention will reflect over there)
2. Try to practice self interesetd topic to write in MS-Word then re-check it thrice before posting it on your blog, select hot topic, select good title and initially brief description shall write and submit, then start to write few paragraphs below them with good and hot keywords naturally.
3. Make sure the subject you selected is of well known by yourself first then write it in your own way plus it should be unique in presenting them online.
4. It is not enough that you just write few articles in your blog and stopped but you have to keep on writing your article daily and submit it every day one article at least.
5. Try to insert flag counter which will help you to know who have visited your website and what interest and keyword brought them there, so, you can write about them in a various article with different presentation.
6. Once your blog got enough traffic and much articles from you then try to apply for a Google adsense account - sometime you will get approved adsense account immediately and sometime not, you may keep on reapplying for adsense account if it is rejected in case. Once you got adsense account, you may then add its code to your blog wherein your blog will have Google ads that will benefit you for a long time and very important do not violate Google adsense policy including article drafting method.
ISC Editor – Jobs