|Author: preeti 20 Sep 2011 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Ayurveda suggests use of natural drugs (of plant source) in treatment of any disease and they usually do not have side effects.
Shikakai, aloe, sage, ritha, amla are good in conditioning the hair.
Shikakai -softens hair
Musk roof -promotes hair growth
fenugreek -provides natural proteins for nourishment
chickpea -provides natural proteins
Thistle -promotes hair growth
Proper care and nourishing of hair will reduce the hairfall to a greater extent.
|Author: Raghu R Naik 20 Sep 2011 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
The best Ayurveda treatment is take flowers of hibiscus, take out the juice from it, apply this juice to your hairs and keep it for forty five minutes before washing.
The other treatment is boil coconut oil, curry leaves, hibiscus flower, and gooseberry. Cool it and filter the oil. Apply this oil daily and keep it for half an hour before washing.
This will help you to stop the hair loss
|Author: shabir ali baig 21 Sep 2011 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Ayurveda treatment for hair has no side effects. There are many ayurveda treatments and few of them are
1) Messaging hair with juice of amlas.
2) Consuming amlas daily.
3) Applying paste of amlas on the scalp in any form, like burning the amlas and making paste of it, or making paste of raw amlas.
4) You can boil coconut oil with curry leaves, fenugreek seeds and store it, when ever you apply just warm the oil and message you hair.
5) You can boil coconut oil with henna leaves, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, hibiscus flowers.
|Author: Lakshmi T Aparna 22 Sep 2011 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some solutions i came across ::
Dandruff is nothing but "Dry skin flaking off our scalp and some kind of itchiness many times"
This dryness is generally caused by the aggravation of Vata.
Make the following solutions :
Solution 1 : Massage the coconut or neem oil before going to bed (this works better if a little camphor is added to the oil)
Solution 2 : Massage the scalp with the oil made by mixture of coconut, mustard and castor oils
Solution 3 : applying the mix of coconut oil and lemon juice also works, but for some people it may not work out.
Tip: Never use too hot or too cold water to wash hair
Hair Loss / Balding
This may happen due to change in the body metabolism, mental tensions, even sometimes diet may cause the same.
Another commen reason is exposure to too much heat, dust, sweat and chemicals
Solution 1: Take Good & healthy diet(with more protiens); never skip meals
Solution 2: Never forget to take care of hair, by keeping it clean, dust free
SOlution 3: Make sure you do regular massage with any warm oil
|Author: Anshu 29 Sep 2011 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
1. Soak shikakai and amla. Strain it in the morning and apply its paste to your hair for half an hour. Rinse hair with the strained water.
2. Mix amla powder and henna. Soak it overnight. Next day morning, mix some curd in it. Apply the mixture for an hour and rinse it with water.
3. Apply a mixture of coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil on your hair for 3 to 4 hours. After that, take hot towel bath for the hair and wash it with water.
4. You can also apply aloe-vera gel to your hairs once a week for an hour and then rinse with water.
5. Take a healthy diet which includes lot of green leafy vegetables.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Taking coconut water daily also helps in maintaining healthy hairs.
8. Do not use harsh shampoos to wash hairs.
9. Do not comb hair while they are wet.
Hope these tips help.
|Author: shinuraj 18 Dec 2011 Member Level: Bronze Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Apply hibiscus juice which is squeezed from it's leaves and apply directly to the scalp.Then leave it there for fourty five minutes before shower.During night,you can apply aloevera gel which is a strong solution to resist hairfall.Apply thoroughly in your scalp,so that the cooling effect is completely felt.This will increase the strength of your hair in the roots.It is important that you must not use any oil,if you have dandruff and try to avoid fat rich foods.
|Author: sasikanth 01 Jan 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Take Mehendi-20 gms
Aloevera gel-20 gms
Nuvula oil- 80 gms
First dry the leaves in the sun and make them as powder.Apply them in the oil and heat for sometime and add the aloevera gel to it and heat for 2 hours and remove all the leaves powder and keep this oil in a glass jar.
Apply this to hair every night so it makes your hair strong and save from many hair problems.
|Author: divya 05 Jan 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
consuming yoghurt everyday is a trusted remedie for hairfall....massaging the head with oils like coconut oil,brahmi and bringraj oil,vitamin E oil are best oil massage remedies.
|Author: Kalyani 18 Jan 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
In the present days hair loss has become a common and serious problem for the children as well as adults alike. Iron deficiency, environmental pollution, poor dietary habits, lack of cleanliness of hair and hereditary factors are the reasons for hair loss problem.
Here are few steps to be followed to prevent hair loss:
- Increase your intake of foods rich in iron like the green leafy vegetables
- Increase the intake of curry leaves as this good for controlling hair fall as well as good for keeping the hair dark
- cleanliness of hair is also very important for controlling hair fall, so if the hair is short have regular hair wash, or if the hair is long, wash it at least 2-3 times a week.
- soak methi / fenugreek seeds overnight, grind it to a paste and apply it on the scalp half-an-hour before hair wash
- Grind fresh hibiscus leaves / flowers to paste and apply it on the scalp for half-an-hour before hair wash
- apply egg white half-an-hour before hair wash
- do not go out after applying oil on the hair as this will help in accumulating dust particles and pollutants on hair which will increase the hair loss
- Apply oil before going to bed and wash the hair in the morning
- Avoid applying too sticky oils and also avoid using perfumed oils as this will increase hair fall.
- avoid using commercial shampoos instead use herbal hair wash products like girijan shikai powder of girijan rita powder for hair wash
Intake of healthy nutritious food, keeping the hair clean would help in preventing hair loss to a great extent.
|Author: Vishnu.s 26 Jan 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Hi, in ayurveda there are lot of effective remedies for hair fall and its related problems. For better result for this treatment need meditation, diet like etc. Oil massage is the most effective treatment in the ayurveda for hair fall. The ayurveda give us some dietary list to avoid the hair fall that are,
1: use aloe vera juice on head. After a three month regular use we will get stronge hair.
2: yoghurt is very good solution for every hair problems. Regular use of it cause we will get thick hair on our head.
3: use of green leafy vegetables will induce the the growth of hair.
4: use of alcoholic drink cause hair fall may occur. So for the effective result avoid the use of alcohol.
Oil massage is another better treatment for hair fall. Use of coconut oil and bhrahmi oil are the good oils for this. And washing hair with tea and vineger is good for hair growth.
|Author: sanoop sv 03 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The origin of ayurveda is in India. There are so much of traditional medicines are available in ayurveda. The hair loss is now a common problem. The main reason for that is the use of chlorine contaminated water. In ayurveda there is a tip to avoid the pre mature hair loss and hair graying.
Here I am giving some traditional medicines in ayurveda for anti- hair fall. The following medicines should boil in coconut oil for an hour.
Neela amari, kattarvazha, hibiscus, karpoor, kadukka, brahmi, nellikka. Here all the names may not be English. Because, these are traditional names in Kerala ayurveda. The above medicine should be apply on hairs daily for minimum fifteen minutes before bathing. This ayurvedic medicine is really a good choice for all whom suffering from the hair fall.
|Author: Suryakant Laxman Raut 03 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
In Ayurveda there many remedis discribed in text all are for health of hair
there is nariyal tail til tail which are taken as base and drug best for hair are taken and decoction or kadha is made and that kadha or kqath and tail tiltailis heated upto the only tail is remained kadha evaporated
this is best tail and used for hair problems
there are drug listed below----
Brungraj OR Maka
Nirgundi Or Nirgudi
Amalaki Or Aawala or aamala
Vatajata or Vad
there is other drug in text that is
Saptamrut Loh----- it contains Loh bhasm
it increases blood suply to hair