Application form for Western Naval Command Jobs

Date: 29 Sep 2011   Posted By: satya     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Where can i get online Application form for Western Naval Command Jobs.I am using the Website www.irfc-nausena.nic.in,but i am not finding any application forms
please guide me to find out the online application form and let me know how to apply for it give me suggestions regarding to these jobs

Author: Ramprasad    29 Sep 2011      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There is no online application form available for Western Naval Command Jobs. As the application forms can be sent through manually in an envelop to the Headquarters of Western Naval Command. For this you have to go through the site which will I gives below after opening the site you will get a document of 11 pages. In the last 11 th page the application form is there take the printout of the page and fill all relevant fields attest one photograph and attach the necessary certificates true copies. Kept the completed form in an envelop and send through post to the address given in the notification do not forget to write the necessary fields on the cover of the envelop.

Open this site http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/irfc/wnc_adv.doc