Which is the best option in the software field? BCA, BSc CS/IT or BTech CS/IT ?Hi friends,
Next academic year, I am planning to start my degree course (which was missed).
Can you help me to choose the best degree to get my goal?
* I have good interest in programming and really love to do it.
* Aiming a career in the software field.
* I was not good in PCM in my +2 (does it really need a lot of PCM?)
* May not get time to do PG courses such as MCA, MSc CS/IT or MTech CS/IT.
* My options are BCA, BSc CS, BSc IT, BTech CS, BTech IT.
Can you please help me to choose one from the above? I researched in the net for the same and got confused. Currently I am doing DCA
(Diploma in Computer Apps). I should have to go for a degree which will help to build my career. Could you help?