• Category: Software

After BSc computer sc(H)

sir/madam
    I am a student of Delhi University and this time I am doing BSc computer Science(Hons). After completing 12th it was my interest which takes me to this course but my parents were not happy for my this option. All my family members always prefers B.Tech. Now, I want to prove that I was right. So please tell me the scope after BSc and also tell me what to do after BSc. I am interested in programming. These days I am giving my best and also working for this site. Give other relevant information for me.
    Thanks
    regards,
    sunny drall
  • #79981
    Hi Sunny,

After B.Sc , you can try for M.Sc/M.C.A/M.B.A. But you said you are interested in Programming side. So you can do M.Sc in Computer science specialization or MCA.

Presently most of the companies are asking for MCA/MSC for qualification for jobs.

There are very less jobs on B.Sc qualification, so go for higher studies. If you want to do job after B.Sc, you can learn many programming languages and try jobs.

Thanks,

____________________________________________________________
    What you dislike in another take care to correct in yourself.

• #79985
    Hi Sunny

I have done MCA after B.sc Computer science. I am also interested in programming. You can do MCA, But Your Knowledge should be powerful only one or two languages Asp.net or PHP at this time. Better scope both now in the market.

Programming related any problem so contact me from this website.

I hope that will be help you.

Amit Kumar Saini

• #80074
    Yeah, I think both answers are quite promising for your question. I am agree with Amit and YK sir.

You must go for MCA or MSC, one more thing your parents were right, btech is the shortest path to reach the place from where you can fulfill your dreams. It does not mean whatever you have chosen is a wrong path. You are in right track but little lengthy.

All the best, after your Bsc go for any if these courses and you will surely find a right job for you.