1. Pen drive
2. Junk softwares or freewares
5. Sometimes programmers send some virus program in ur mail
6. Through mobile devices when you connect it to the computer
1. Using virus infected USB or Pen drive
2. Visiting websites related to movies, music etc.
3. Downloading freewares - spywares also get downloaded in that process
4. Opening virus infected attachments from mailbox
5. Leaving your Bluetooth setting ON
6. If your computer is on a network and any computer within that network gets infected with virus then your computer can also get infected.
Always have an anti virus on your computer and timely upgrade it with new patches.
Thanks & Regards,
1. Using unsafe websites
2. downloading stuff from the internet specially using software like torentz, lime wire, bitcommet etc.
3. Downloading unsafe files and videos received as emails, certain links on social websites like face book
4. Pornography websites are one of the biggest means through which virus is spread.
5. Downloading software from unreliable sources.
6. Finally from pen drives, cds which are infected by virus can get virys to your computer system
I have clearly asked in this question that by which way virus can enter the PC? by opening the file? just seeing the file in Pen-drive or exchanging the data?
Paresh B. Gujarati.
'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.
1. From internet surfing.
2. Downloading from un trusted sites.
3. From pen drive, cd .
4. Through your email.
5. Through blue tooth.
Honesty is the best policy.
1. Pen drive(do not attach your pendrive when system is booting).
2. Web Surfing(do not give your passwords and ID to any popup, this causes unreliable events in your system and misuses).
3. Software downloads(by Internet)
4. Gaming downloads.(by Internet)
5. Adult videos downloads (by Internet)
1. By using virus infected Removable Media Like PEN Drive, Portable HDD
2. By surfing Virus Infected URL
3. Downloading programme or software from internet without having antivirus software installed on your system.
4. If your system connected on network and your system is having firewall Off.
5. If your PC connected with Bluetooth device.
6. Also coming virus using emails.
2.Installing Applications than contains virus
4.By using internet more time
5.Optiarc devices like CD,DVD
6.Local ethernet connection