Lizards feed on small insects and flies and small cockroaches. If they get more such feed, they grow and propagate.
Hence the basic need to get rid of lizards is to prevent the presence of such insects and pests.
Some people have sentiments with lizards and may be against killing them. If you can avoid those sentiments, you may as a one time measure use the multipurpose(home use) insecticide sprays with prescribed safety measures. Otherwise, shoo them away and in their absense, use effective general home insecticides to kill and drive away the insects. Keep all corners and wedges clean of cobwebs and accumulated dirt and dust and also insect eggs by regularly sweeping those places or using vacuum cleaner effectively. Use of naphthalene balls or other de- odourising and de moisturising materials will also ensure cleanliness and avoid dampness.
Use these methods periodically to avoid recurrence of insects and flies. This will ensure a lizard free home.
- first get rid of the insects on which these lizards feed.
- spray commercially available insecticides on these small insects or use a solution of kerosene and water or petrol and water as insecticide.
- Also get rid of mosquitoes by using any mosquito repellent.
- Next thing is you can place either naphthalene balls or camphor in those corners where usually these lizards crawl and this really works out well.
- Keep the house clean by removing the cobwebs and dusting of things on a regular basis is effective in getting rid of lizards.
Thanks & Regards
1.I had this experience that if you will keep the peacock tail, or you can say peacock wings at your hose wherever you feel that there are more chances of Lizards over there, you will be successful in eradicating them from the scene.
2. It is better to clean the house as they will not get their food in the form of spiders and other insects.
3.Try to get the whole house painted at least once in a year this will help you in keeping the home clean as well as lizard free.
4.Last but least is the use of insecticides to kill them , which I think is not a good idea.
"Soar to Success"
Use peacock feathers and hang them on the walls of the house.
keep your house clean and also use insecticides.
1. You can place egg shells near window sills
2. Place peacock feathers
3. keep moth balls all around the place
4. keep onion the smell get rid of lizards
5. stick a piece of cotton with toothpaste on the wall near your
Keep your house clean, remove the waste regularly from home.
Less lizards, more cockroaches
More lizards, no cockroaches!!
Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is
First of all their is no way for this thing.But you might be happy as you have lizard in home as it may kill insects residing at your home and make it insect free.But you can take precautions like keeping your things safe..
Try to keep the onion pieces near windows and doors. This may help in getting rid of lizards.
1) take a cotton piece and dipped it in kerosene oil and throw it on the wall .
2)Now when the lizard eat that cotton it automatically dies because it body burn because of kerosene.
3)Use mosquitoes spray and spray it on the lizard it will automatically dies.
4)use powder which we use for removing ant .
Happy Learning,Sharing and Earning
You will have to create an exit for them before doing this. You will have to first open any door or window besides them then just keep on touching their tail and make them move out of that exit. Do not tap in front of their mouth they will return towards you. :)
You can not have a positive life and a negative mind.