|Author: Kranthi Kumar (K K) 26 Dec 2011 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
In India, BSE & NSE have designed the software to trade in equity markets using a mobile phone (smart phone). Now-a-days, almost all the brokerage firms like Motilal, Reliance, Sharekhan, Angel, Kotak, ZEN Money, Religare, fullerton, IndiaInfoline, Kelton etc offers mobile trading facility. If you opt to go for a stock trading thru mobile phone, Buy a high end smart phone.
Advantages of mobile trading
1. You can easily track your share transactions from anywhere using your mobile phone.
2. You can be updated with the market news all the time.
3. You don't need to make a call to broker / customer care to place the order.
4. Buying / Selling decision will be in your hands.
Disadvantages of mobile trading
1. Since the you are new to trade online using mobile phone, initially it takes time to habituated to it, don't depend on it fully for few days.
2. Network signal really matters when you are browsing using GPRS.
3. Technical isues in the online portals damage you and sometimes lose the chance to place the orders in time.
4. If you can buy and sell on your own decision, you can always prefer mobile trading.
5. You can't browse multiple pages like laptop / deskop, It cause hanging
Here is the Handset Configuaration for Trading thru Mobile :
Mobiles with Symbian, Android or Blackberry OS
MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 with Java enabled handset
Advanced GPRS Service (for streaming) mode
|Author: Suryakant Laxman Raut 02 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
online trading on mobile is available on both BSE and NSE
BSE have software for online streaming quote of sensex
NSE has NSE NOW mobile platform
here one one can see any stock quote and it is real time
trading also possible with NOW account currency derivative
trade possible on this account
Recently NSE had allowed to trade on BSE with this one
Broking houses also provide their own facility software
all broker had given mobile trading facility