Finance and Investments
Online trading through mobile phones
Date: 25 Dec 2011 Posted By:
Finance and Investments
sir, i want to details about online trading through mobile phones(smartphone).how it possible to do share market online trading through the smartphone.somebady told online trading is possible in the smartphones.which one share broking company do share marketing online trading through mobile.i have found smartphone,so i want to trading through my smartphone.i want to know about full details of online share market trading through mobile phones.
and make money!
View All Answers:
Kranthi Kumar (K K)
26 Dec 2011 Member Level:
Points : 8 (
In India, BSE & NSE have designed the software to trade in equity markets using a mobile phone (smart phone). Now-a-days, almost all the brokerage firms like Motilal, Reliance, Sharekhan, Angel, Kotak, ZEN Money, Religare, fullerton, IndiaInfoline, Kelton etc offers mobile trading facility. If you opt to go for a stock trading thru mobile phone, Buy a high end smart phone.
Advantages of mobile trading
1. You can easily track your share transactions from anywhere using your mobile phone.
2. You can be updated with the market news all the time.
3. You don't need to make a call to broker / customer care to place the order.
4. Buying / Selling decision will be in your hands.
Disadvantages of mobile trading
1. Since the you are new to trade online using mobile phone, initially it takes time to habituated to it, don't depend on it fully for few days.
2. Network signal really matters when you are browsing using GPRS.
3. Technical isues in the online portals damage you and sometimes lose the chance to place the orders in time.
4. If you can buy and sell on your own decision, you can always prefer mobile trading.
5. You can't browse multiple pages like laptop / deskop, It cause hanging
Here is the Handset Configuaration for Trading thru Mobile :
Mobiles with Symbian, Android or Blackberry OS
MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 with Java enabled handset
Advanced GPRS Service (for streaming) mode
Suryakant Laxman Raut
02 Feb 2012 Member Level:
Points : 2
online trading on mobile is available on both BSE and NSE
BSE have software for online streaming quote of sensex
NSE has NSE NOW mobile platform
here one one can see any stock quote and it is real time
trading also possible with NOW account currency derivative
trade possible on this account
Recently NSE had allowed to trade on BSE with this one
Broking houses also provide their own facility software
all broker had given mobile trading facility
Post answer or solution to "Online trading through mobile phones"
from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by posting valid answers for this question.
to post a response.
How to trade in the stock market
What is Future & options
should a student trade in share market?
How to find Value stocks
Who gain more in share market, an investor or a trader
Are high yield investment programs genuine or fraud?
What will be the Market scenario tomorrow.
Best Online Trading - E-broking facility providing companies in Maharashtra...
About Share Market
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Experts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
K. Singh ...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.