You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Hotels and Restaurants
- #82798Bangalore is a good place contains many places like Ikscon,Vittal Mandir,Bannarghat zoo,Nandi Hills, Bull Temple etc.,
Hyderabad is another place which contains Charminar, Golkonda Fort, Hussain sagar.
Madurai,Tamilnadu which is having many places inside and surrounding to visit.
These are samples and the list is more.
- #82804You can visit Kashmir and enjoy the beauty or you can visit Delhi, the national capital and a historic city. Bangalore is also a good option
- #82846While planning a vacation trip it is advisable to take into account various aspects before arriving at a decision. Keeping in mind the fact that you have two persons above fifty years and a six month old baby accompanying you, it is always better to select a place which is not too far away from your place. The climate of the place you plan to visit also should be taken into consideration. There are so many places in India worth visiting. A person from the Northern part of India would probably prefer to move down south. If you are planning your vacation after winter, Ooty or Kodaikanal would be a good option; especially if you prefer a serene and calm location. Otherwise you have Bangaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Hyderabad or Thiruvananthapuram. I have named only the main centers. From these places you can go to all nearby locations as they are all well connected. Towards the North also there are so many places like Jaipur, Kashmir, Lucknow, Nagpur and so on. Try a trip to the North East. Beautiful,unexplored places. But transportation may not be that comfortable in the hilly areas. Anyway, plan well before you decide. Happy journey.
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #82970You can visit few best places to visit in India as follow;
Near Nepal border
Kashmir and nearby Jammu area
Delhi (historical places)
Mumbai and nearby places including Khandala area
Goa (South and North area with historical and natural places)
Mangalore and nearby areas including Gokarna, Udupi etc.
Bangalore and nearby places, Mysore and historical places
Mamallapuram and Chennai in Tamilnadu
Kerala's most destination
Rajmundhry and Hyderabad in Andhra
Kolkota and nearby places.
ISC Editor – Jobs
- #82973Please visit, Mysore or shimoga, they are really cool and interesting places to visit, and you can find many things to see and enjoy, and the cost of visiting and staying, boarding are also offordable to most of the visitors.
In Mysore, you can see, KRS, chamundi hills, zoo, palace, and many more and also there are so many places near to Mysore, which have very high historic importance.
In shimoga you can see, Jog falls, and many rivers and briges and loin safari .....
So you can consider these places for your holiday visit.
- #82988The best place to visit during a vacation is always tHE GODS OWN COUNTRY KERALA. You will be able to see many beautiful places visit the temples and hey lots and lots of coconut trees. Even you can enjoy the tasty spicy south indian coastal dishes.
- #83113It depends upon the choice of all family members as each persons have different choices.some want to go at hilly places,some like temples,rivers etc.
In my opinion best place for vacation for family in India is Darjeeling, Gangtok, Kullu-Manali, Srinagar, Nainital & Munnar.As you can see all beautiful things about nature.
- #83114Mahabaleshwar is a best place for spending holidays with family. This is a hill station near Pune in a satara district. When we enter into satara city, then it will take 1.5 hours for mahabaleshwar.
BUS: From satara city to Mahabaleshwar
Tourist POINTS: 11
- #83588God's know country -Kerala is the best place to visit with with two old persons and a baby.Things which you can do there:
Sip tender coconut
See Chinese fishing net
Wear a Kerala Saree and decorate your hairs with jasmine
Get An Ayurvedic massage(for older peolples)
Elephant site(for baby)
Buy gold for all occasions
Have a mud bath in a house tree
Bathe in the waterfalls
Stay in the exotic resorts
Munch on the crispy banana chips
Meet Martial art experts
See the nimble fingers weaving the coconut coir
Lastly the kerala dance.
I highly recommend you for Kerala.
For more info:
You can contact
Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala
Park View, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695 033, Phone: +91 471 2321132 Fax: +91 471 2322279
Tourist Information toll free No:1-800-425-4747
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- #83929All the places of India are good to spend the vacations from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The right judgment of the place according to time and season can make it more enjoyful. First of all decide at what season you want to go for spending vacation. Is it winter or summer.
As you told you are having a baby of 6 month so I will not suggest you to go in cool areas like Kashmir, Laddakh & Kullu Manali otherwise they are best places of India as it is called Heaven of the earth.
Then the another thing I want to tell what tranport you want to use for travelling. As you are having a baby of 6 month, I will advice to choose the place which is near to your place. If you are living in North then choose, Dehradun, Shimla, Chandigarh.
Other wise I will suggest you to visit Rajasthan. eg Bikaner, Jaipur or Jodhpur.
"If you are busy, it means you are happy"
- #83979I think goa is the nice place that suit you in india because in goa you can many natural things like forest,beach,garden etc.You will also dont get big truoble in pollution and other mist.It is the nice place to go because i also went there.
- #84403I think best place to visit with family is Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is popularly known as Land of Gods. There are many places to visit you need to spent 1 month to sufficiently enjoy there. There are such a great places such as: Shimla, Dalhousie, Chamba, Kulu Manali etc etc.
In Himachal World highest located Cricket ground is there in Dharmshala, it was amazing to see cricket in TV when it was held at Dharmshala. Imagine all around are Mountains and in middle a sweet Cricket ground. I love this place and in every 2 year i tried to manage to visit Himachal.
I will give you three places, slightly unusual.
This is the capital of Meghalaya and a very beautiful and peaceful place. With its pleasant cold climate and ups and downs, it is a hot favourite of tourists. When I visited Shillong I stayed in hotel 'Broadway' which is affordable and provides good hospitability. You can visit 'Cherrapunji' which is very near to Shillong. Earlier it had the reputation of having the highest rainfall in the world. Cherrapunji's falls provide real scenic locations for nature lovers.
The capital of Sikkim is very popular among tourists and along with 'Tshangow'lake there are many other tourist locations. You can go to Gangtok via New Jalpai Guri in West Bengal.
'Tawang' is the place in Arunachal Pradesh where Sharukh Khan starrer 'Koyla' was shot. You can see snowfall in the comfort of a comparatively less explored place here. Though transportation is a bit difficult it is worth taking the pain.
Thanks and regards
Rajesh Chandra Pandey.
- #87169Taj Mahal at Agra is the best place for vication. The immense beauty of Taj Mahal will make your family happyg
- #87172If you were planning for a trip with your family then why don;t you to the Uttarakhand. Here areso many beautiful places like hills queen mussorie, holy plac Rishikesh, Badrinath, Kedarnath , etc. you can also do river rafting and mountain trekking here.
- #89927You can visit "Nainital" easily with all conditions satisfied. This is summer time so going to a hill station like Nainital will be fun for you and also your parents will enjoy the state of lords and temples. You can come by Bus or Train. State transport provide A.C buses from Delhi to Nainital or you can come by trains(till Haldwani)too. It will be a short hilly journey for you from Haldwani to nanital approx 40 km about 1.5 or 2 hours.
for more details related to the hotels and places visit the reference link.
You have to go KERALA. It is too much good place. Otherwise you can go to:
If you like to go to any religius place then you can go to:
- #89959I suspect Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra is the best place for vacation with family in summer.
This place is very cool at an elevation of around 1353 meters from the mean sea level.
There are many spots to visit in Mahabaleshwar which are very much historical backgrounds. With family one can visit always the very ancestral temples too there.
At the same time being the visitors places, guides are always available. Hotels are always available with prior booking scenario.
One can really enjoy family vacation in Mahabaleshwar.
I hope this will really help you a lot.
"Do not get disappointed with change in circumstances. Ride on the changed circumstances and get the solution"
- #89972Munnar is a good hill station in Kerala.
Panchgani in Maharashtra and Mount Abu in Rajasthan are also great spots.
- #92182The best place is Jammu and Kashmir to visit in India.
- #92195It depends on the place you live and the season in which you want to plan your trip.
1) If you live in a hilly area, I will advice you to visit some beach place like GOA(awesome place) or Andaman & Nicobar( awesome experience). you may visit these places in any season but winter season is best to plan your trip in these places. But as you are saying that you are having two old age members with you, Andaman & Nicobar island via plane is better option. 5-6 days are sufficient to visit these places.
2) If you want to travel some hill station, then i will suggest you to go to Himachal Pradesh or Uttarakhand as they are not only having the beautiful hills and Himalaya range, they also have many religious temples of different GODS & GODDESS. Hope you and your elders all like that. Plan your trip to this Are in summer season to make your journey entertaining and comfortable. 8-10 days are sufficient to visit these places.
3) In the month of September and October you may also plan your trip to south India. Don't forget to go to Kanyakumari, Madurai, Chennai, Ooty, Thiruvananthapuram and Mysore. It should be a 13-15 days trip.
Always remember, the long you will stay at some place, the long you will enjoy comfortably. I mean traveling in buses, trains etc. with a child and old age people without taking rest is uncomfortable. Thus plan your trip properly so that you will have sufficient time to take rest at any place. I love traveling have visited almost half of India. Thus you may follow my advice.
Good luck for your trip!
- #92207I will prefer Kerala, Gods own country. Kerala is truly one of the Gods beautiful creature. Places in Kerala are truly worth a watch. Lots of greenary and backlog waters. Natural foods and great cultures. Kerala is well suitable for any type of citizen. Even staying here is not that expensive. Go for it.
- #92320Amritsar is the best place to visit with family!!
- #126299Plan a trip to Odisha and visit Bhubaneswar and Puri both. Bhubaneswar is known as the temple city where you can explore n number of temples with different architecture. Puri is best known for its beach and one of the four dhams Jagannath temple. Do not forget to visit Konark Sun Temple as well which is located some 30 odd kms from Puri.
Considering the age of the members in your family, this would be be a great trip.