- Category: Miscellaneous
Physical beauty of course been the major factor in explaining beauty or describing the beuity but the inner beauty is above this too. Yes inner beauty is responsilbe for providng the person with more respect and status in socity. Outer beauty play role but if your are not good with your soul then the outer beauty role remain for less period but if you good at your soul then you are talked everywhere.
We may find a good and charming looking person good but untill and unless he or she is not good at soul we can't play a relationship.
Life is single, live it full.
- #84459Inner beauty is more important because it remains for lifetime. But, physical beauty vanishes with the time. Physical beauty may help to progress in work place but only for limited period of time. Inner beauty helps to earn the respect from the society.
If a person is beautiful, good looking but is arrogant and proud, no one in the society cares for such person. So, a person should always have a good nature, must respect others, and should always be polite.
- #84461I believe physical beauty can attract some one on a temporary basis, but it is only the inner beauty that can keep anyone attracted towards himself/herself for a longer period of time (or permanently). It is the inner beauty that helps maintain relationship with any friend or colleague at workplace. Physical beauty is just temporary and will fade away with age, whereas inner beauty is something that stays with an individual throughout his/her life. So, it will be extremely futile to judge a person or make friends with someone just on the basis of physical beauty.
Thanks & Best Regards,
- #84462Obviously inner beauty is more important and even is preferred than the physical beauty. But at the same time a person need to be presentable as well. A person who is beautiful from within in case presents himself / herself well though he / she is not physically beautiful will be scaled higher.
Please remember that gone are the days when only the beauty of the skin was taken into account but now days people are giving much importance to present themselves well in the society. Even people prefer beauty with brains than the dumb beauties.
Even the people with inner beauty need to give importance to present themselves well instead of completely neglecting the dress up part. Here dressing up doesn't mean that one need to be in modern outfits but even in a traditional way of dress up a person need to be presentable and this is what is required in the present trend of world.
Thanks & Regards
- #84479I feel both are important. It is difficult to say one. But generally first impression is only on external beauty. In an on going relationship the internal beauty will come out. You can see the external beauty then and there but to understand internal beauty it is long time process. Further when you have the same ideas and feelings on a particular things then only you feel it is a beauty of a person. External beauty is beauty that appears to all but internal beauty is a beauty when come across with the people with same ideas.
- #84484Physical beauty is seen immediately and inner beauty is not seen that fast which is the reason why people are attracted to physical beauty faster. When you are with a person for a certain amount of time, only then can you know that person's inner beauty.
Though it is customary to place inner beauty above physical beauty, yet there is probably no gainsaying the fact that external beauty is also very important. A pleasant personality in addition to inner purity is what is welcome by most people. Since we live in a society we must look acceptable and amicable and that is why external beauty, body language, etiquettes, attires all are worth giving care. So we will do well to say that both forms of beauty supplement each other. In a movie(I forgot the name but perhaps the lead role was played by Eddie Murphy)the hero, though from a very well to do family, takes a mean job and searches for a girl who would accept his love even in the condition he lived. At last he finds the fiancee of his choice. The moral of the story is that it takes time to know the spiritual beauty of a person but that is superior to all other forms of beauty. But even if you utter a good word you have to present it in a pleasing manner and there comes to your help the external beauty.
Rajesh Chandra Pandey
- #84615Physical beauty is visible but it is short term attraction. However inner beauty is long lasting and can be dependable for ever. In selection of each aspect of life one should make a balance among both, however if any confusion is there, go for inner beauty.
- #84663Inner beauty is most important than outer beauty. It doesnt matter how you look from your face but the character that matters to judge a person as good or bad. And i suggest everyone who spend or waste their time in building up their body, going to beauty parlour to become beautiful and all to stop those activities and to start building their character first. Physical beauty can be build anytime in life but the inner beauty should be built only from childhood and that too the parents are responsible to teach the children. For example, Mother Teresa who was not very good in appearance but by heart she was very much kind, due to which she was considered as god in people's heart. So the physical appearance doesnt matter at all, the thing that matter is your character and the way you respond and move with others
I think yourself have faced the problem of declination of physical beauty at working places. Well human beings are creation of God, we cannot assure anything such as co-lour of our skin whilst our birth. Yes now a days people are very much attracted towards the physically appearance of opposite persons at workplaces and also all areas of society, which is the general behavior and mentality of all people. Nobody get attracted towards physically ugly appearing people due to the reason of bad skin co-lour. They too have the habit of being unfair and making fun of those common people. Everybody knows that inner beauty is the most important than physical beauty but in matter of following all gives priority to physical beauty itself. We find very rare people honoring inner beauty.
No physical beauty is not everything it just only an attrition at some stage of life, people came to know the actual meaning of inner beauty at that time they definitely feels shame regarding their behavior with inner beauty persons previously.
There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.
- #85043According to me inner beauty is really very important. I do agree, in this world everyone wishes to look beautiful. But what is the use if a person looks very beautiful but not good at heart? People prefer being with good and softhearted person rather than a person who is beautiful but not good at heart. Physical beauty cannot rule your inner beauty. But inner beauty can compensate physical beauty and win people's heart. MOst of us in the world believe the quote "DON'T JUDGE THE NOTEBOOK WITH ITS COVER". It goes well even for this do not judge a person with his appearance.
- #85386thanks for raising real concern about such a great issue.Truly speaking, what represents a person is his inner beauty-means his thoughts and the extent of his optimism towards life and nature.The people who are genuinely equipped withe the blossoms of inner beauty have their "inner eyes" open and they do not focus on the physical structure of others as well;because they know the fact-"THE NOTION OF HUMANITY RESTS SOLELY WITH THE EXISTENCE OF INNER BEAUTY".So let our inner beauty reside in our soul.
- #86697No doubt inner beauty is more important than physical beauty. But the problem is we can't judge the inner beauty of a person in first sight. Physical beauty fades over time. But the first impression we have towards some one is due to his outer/physical beauty.
- #86698People should be judged on the basis of their character, their nature, it is a wrong thing to judge someone by just their appearance, as the quote is, "Good Behaviour can cover the lack of Beauty, but, Beauty can never cover the lack of Good Behaviour".
Any person can look good superficially just by changing his appearance, but true inner beauty is something that only few have and which can't be faked, as Sir George Bernard Show has said, "Man makes clothes, clothes doesn't make a man"