Ask Experts » Health » Beauty »
What is the best treatment of hair loss?
Date: 15 Feb 2012 Posted By: Pravat Kumar Das
Group: Health Category: Beauty
Hair loss is now days has become a main problem in all age humans. Whether a boy or a girl, even I am facing the same problem.
I do not visit in dust area still I am having full of dandruff on my scalp which results hair fall seriously. Due to falling hair it is frustrating me so I want some immediate remedies for preventing hair fall. If possible please suggest some home made or Ayurveda remedies.
|Author: pratik 18 Feb 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
As you told,you are suffering from dandruff and it results in hair falling.
The cause of dandruff is usually due to the overworking of the sebaceous glands. These glands produce oil and help shed dead skin. In the case of a dandruff sufferer, the sebaceous glands are overactive, shedding more skin than usual.
Lack of rest.
Nutritional deficiencies, for example, a lack of vitamin B or essential fatty acids.
A diet high in sugar refined carbohydrates, fat and starch.
Excessive use of hair sprays and gels.
Improper use of hair-colouring products or excessive use of hot hair curlers or curling irons.
Cold weather and dry indoor heating.
Stress and anxiety.
An overgrowth of yeast fungus (pityrosporum ovale) can lead to dandruff. The condition may improve in the summer and get worse in winter, because UVA light from the sun counteracts pityrosporum ovale.
Treatment for dandruff and hair loss:-
• Always use a natural shampoo or soap to clean the hair. As most soaps and shampoos have chemicals, they might be the cause of your problem. Usually the chemicals have a heating effect, and increase Pitta locally. Amala (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are very commonly used in India for washing the hair.
• Oiling and massaging of scalp is very beneficial for stopping the hair loss. Use coconut oil or mustard oil at least three times in a week. Certain medicated oils like 'Mahabhringraj oil', 'Amala oil', and 'Arnica oil' are very useful. Put oil on the scalp, and massage gently in the roots of the hair.
• Rub your scalp vigorously after washing the hair. It increases the blood circulation, and activates the sebaceous glands. Take the oil that contains vitamin E. Vitamin E prevents the hair fall and reduces the brittleness of hair and also cure the dry and flaky skin.
• Daily application of coconut oil mixed with lime juice on the hair is also beneficial. Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also good.
• Washing the hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week, is also good.
• A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth. A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.
Food and Home Remedies for Ayurveda Hair Loss Treatment:-
• The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
• Every morning eat white sesame seeds as these have plenty of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of hair.
• Daily eat curd.
• A special Ayurvedic preparation made from Bhringraj (Eclipta elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds is very useful, and even stops the graying of hair.
• A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.
• Drink 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice daily. You can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin. Take it thrice a day for 2-3 months to control hair loss.
Herbs for Ayurveda Hair Loss Treatment:-
• Take apple cider vinegar and sage tea to rinse your hair. This induces the growth of hair.
• If your hair are dry then consume burdock and marshmallow tea.
• Massage your scalp regularly with horsetail.
These remedies are worth trying and will solve your hair problems.
Best of luck and keep smiling!
|Author: Sam 18 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
First your dandruff needs to be treated which is possibly the main cause of hairfall in your case.
To treat dandruff, apply sour curd mixed with 1 lemon for 20 minutes to the scalp. You might feel itchy when you have applied this. Wash with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
If the dandruff is too much repeat twice a week and then reduce to once a week.
You can also check my resource for other dandruff cures
Also follow hot towel treatment for hairfall. With my personal experience it helps.
|Author: Kalyani 18 Feb 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Hair fall and dandruff has become a very common problem in the present stressful and hectic life. And the ever increasing environmental pollution and dietary deficiencies are some of the common causes of hair loss. Even negligence towards cleanliness of hair is one of the causes of hair loss. Here are some home remedies for controlling hair loss:
- First of all you need to take a healthy and a balanced diet with an increase in the intake of iron rich foods like the green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Curry leaves are considered very effective for the overall health conditions of the hair, so increase the intake of curry leaves.
- Keep the hair as clean and hygienic as possible. So in case you have a shorter hair you can wash it regularly with herbal products like soap nut or shikai. And if you have a longer hair wash it at least 2-3 times a week.
- One of the effective ways to control dandruff is to soak methi / fenugreek seeds overnight, the next day morning grind this to a paste and then apply it on the scalp. Wash your hair after half-an-hour.
- An effective treatment for hair fall is to grind the fresh flowers or leaves of hibiscus to paste and apply the paste on the scalp for half-an-hour before a hair wash
- Or else you can even apply egg white on the scalp and hair as well half-an-hour before hair wash
- Avoid going out with an oily hair as this will attract the dirt and pollutants and thus help in accumulating these on the hair and this worsens the situation of hair loss
- Always try to apply oil before you go to bed and wash the hair in the morning
- Avoid using perfumed oils as this will increase hair fall due to the strong chemicals in them.
- Also avoid using commercial shampoos which contain chemicals that are not good for the health of the hair.
- A regular massage of the scalp with the fingertips would help in increasing the blood supply to the head region and thus helps in supplying nutrition to the hair roots.
- Head steaming is also effective in controlling hair fall as it helps in opening up of the pores and thus helps in the free flow of blood to the roots of the hair.
- Apply sour cream less curd on the scalp which helps in controlling dandruff.
- Keep the body hydrated by increasing the intake of water and fresh juices as this is one of the ways of keeping the body healthy.
However remember that taking a healthy and nutritious food and also keeping the hair clean would be very effective in preventing the loss of hair to a great extent.
To know more about the home remedies please check: How to control hair fall in a natural way?
|Author: Rachna singh 19 Feb 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Treatment for hair loss are:
1)Use head n shoulder
2)use clinik plus
these shampoos helps in decreasing dandruff and also decreases hair loss.
1)apply curd on the hair .
this will make your hair beautiful and silky and also decreases hair loss.
|Author: Vishnu.s 23 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
To escape from the problems of hair first of all You have to stop the usage of soap on hair. And use only selected shampoos.
Usage of alovera is a best remedy for hair loss. Juice of alovera is apply on the head and massage for fue minutes. After an hour wash head with pure water.
Shoo flower juice is an another good remedy for hair problems. To remove dandruff apply lemon juice on head.
|Author: abirami 23 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The best medicine for hairloss, or dandruff is applying fenugreek paste.
Here is the process to do that-
1.Soak fenugreek seeds in water at night.
2.Apply coconut oil for hair at night.
3. Morning grind the soaked fenugreek seeds with curd. so that you will get a paste.
4. Now heat some 2 spoons of the sesame oil and slightly massage on your head.
5. After massaging leave it for 10-15 mins.
6. Then apply the fenugreek paste on the roots of the hair. (you will find it to be so cool).
7. After applying the paste on the hair roots, leave it for 30-40 mins.
8. Wash you hair with mild hot water with some natunal sheika or shampo.
By doing this for more than 3 times, you will find your hair to be so soft and shining without dandruff or hairloss.
Tips.- fresh neem leaves can be grinded and appied on the hair for some time.to avoid itchingness and for other sorts of problem.
|Author: Bency 25 Feb 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Put curry leaves oil.Use shampoo in a week.wash your hair daily.
|Author: Mala Jaiswar 26 Feb 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Much of this is in the diet. Make sure your diet includes some protein too. Proteins help in hair growth and some people have a habit of altogether ignoring proteins in the diet. Using oils and other stuff for your scalp can then work as a supplement, but this alone will not cure hair loss.
|Author: khem 26 Feb 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
as u told u want some ayurvedic treatment for your hairfall so i think this will be the best treatment for your hair loss so plzz try it...
some food itms which i think u should add to ur daily diet..
Aloe vera juice. You can also take it with cumin thrice a day for about 3 months.
Sesame seeds: A handful of white sesame seeds each morning can be a great source of magnesium and calcium. They are very effective hair loss checkers.
Yoghurt: Consuming yoghurt everyday reduces hair fall to a large extent. It is a trusted remedy for hair related problems
and ya of cource no one can 4get green leafy vegetables and fruits...which contain all types vitamins
you can use any of dese oils for chumpin.. coconut oil,brahmi oil and bhringraj oil,vitamin e oil..
|Author: Urvashi 02 Mar 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
Hair care is an overall term for parts of hygiene and cosmetology. With the increasing dust and pollution, dandruff and hair-fall is increasingly becoming a worry amongst every individual.
Blossom Kochhar's "Dandruff treatment" is a nourishing treatment which clears the scalp, and prevents accumulation of dead cells. These are treatments specially customized for dry, oily and chronic dandruff problems.
Several other treatments include the Hair-fall treatment: a root straightening and nourishing treatment carried out with specially formulated oils and serums preventing hair-fall and stimulating hair growth.
Blossom Kochhar also provides Hair Spa. The spa includes "Moisturizing or Hydrating treatment" which is a treatment especially for coarse, frizzy or very curly hair that softens and improves flexibility leaving a wonderful sheen. Other treatments include 'protein Revitalizing treatment' and 'Silky Bounce treatment'
|Author: shashi 07 Mar 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
if you really want to stop your hair loss then you should have to use amla powder for your hair. buy amla powder and pour it in to water for 15 minutes after that apply it in your scalp and leave it fot 30 minutes after that thake shower with warm water. you can see effect in 15 days. i have try it.
|Author: Pankil 09 Mar 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
For Most of Human Problem due to only One Reason Food. Food is the best Medicine for your Body and Food is the slowest Position of your Body.
Change Your Food, I am sure that your Problem Will solved in three to six months. Most of People do not take food which has nutrition, So they are facing this kind of Problem. If any one want to take help on "what kind of food they should take" then contact me.
|Author: saravana kumar 01 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
the main problem of the hair fall is
-using chemical hair dye
-not applying hair oil
now we will see the solutions for these
-weekly once apply curd to ur hair & wait for 30 minutes, then wash ur hair, it will remove most of ur dandruff.
-use separate towel & comb
-this is the summer season u need to keep ur body cool.
-Add curd in ur lunch
-Take fruit juices like lemon, orange
-Drink more water
-Avoid oil foods
*using chemical hair dye:
-dont use chemical hair dye products
-use herbal products like black henna
-else prepare home remedy hair dye
*not applying hair oil:
-apply hair oil in night & wash it in morning, it will works superb to prevent ur hair fall
-use hair oil parachute & vvd which its suitable for ur hair
-dont apply oil in wet hair
-drink milk thrice in a day
-add spinach & green vegetables in ur food
-take two black dates at night
-eat orange & carrot more, it is perfect solution for hair fall
|Author: [Anonymous] 02 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
use hibiscus flowers and leaves,take about half a bowl and dry it the sunlight.To that add a cup of coconut oil and directly put on your head,before half an hour,you are going to the bath and put a hot water soaked towel on your head and try this two times a week and you will see a difference and hibiscus is a good conditioner.
|Author: Geetanjali Mathur 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
You can boil some dry pieces of amla,lemon juice in coconut oil.Apply it twice a week, and you will notice the difference.
|Author: Manoj Gathe -> MPG 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
I suggest following tips for preventing the hair loss.
1. Use shikakai while taking bath and washing hairs. Do not use any other thing to wash the hairs.
2. Please keep your stomach very clean and improve your digestion capacity which enable you not to maintain the heat in your body which otherwise cause excessive stress on the hairs and thus start hair fall.
3. Please do not use any chemicals like shampoo, gels, oils for washing your hairs. It may cause the side effect on your hair which may allow to fall the hair.
4. Please do not take any extra unnecessary stress on the mind. Stay relax which may balance your metabolism and thereby preventing unused occurrence of stress.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...