As you told,you are suffering from dandruff and it results in hair falling.
The cause of dandruff is usually due to the overworking of the sebaceous glands. These glands produce oil and help shed dead skin. In the case of a dandruff sufferer, the sebaceous glands are overactive, shedding more skin than usual.
Lack of rest.
Nutritional deficiencies, for example, a lack of vitamin B or essential fatty acids.
A diet high in sugar refined carbohydrates, fat and starch.
Excessive use of hair sprays and gels.
Improper use of hair-colouring products or excessive use of hot hair curlers or curling irons.
Cold weather and dry indoor heating.
Stress and anxiety.
An overgrowth of yeast fungus (pityrosporum ovale) can lead to dandruff. The condition may improve in the summer and get worse in winter, because UVA light from the sun counteracts pityrosporum ovale.
Treatment for dandruff and hair loss:-
• Always use a natural shampoo or soap to clean the hair. As most soaps and shampoos have chemicals, they might be the cause of your problem. Usually the chemicals have a heating effect, and increase Pitta locally. Amala (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) are very commonly used in India for washing the hair.
• Oiling and massaging of scalp is very beneficial for stopping the hair loss. Use coconut oil or mustard oil at least three times in a week. Certain medicated oils like 'Mahabhringraj oil', 'Amala oil', and 'Arnica oil' are very useful. Put oil on the scalp, and massage gently in the roots of the hair.
• Rub your scalp vigorously after washing the hair. It increases the blood circulation, and activates the sebaceous glands. Take the oil that contains vitamin E. Vitamin E prevents the hair fall and reduces the brittleness of hair and also cure the dry and flaky skin.
• Daily application of coconut oil mixed with lime juice on the hair is also beneficial. Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also good.
• Washing the hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week, is also good.
• A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth. A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.
Food and Home Remedies for Ayurveda Hair Loss Treatment:-
• The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
• Every morning eat white sesame seeds as these have plenty of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of hair.
• Daily eat curd.
• A special Ayurvedic preparation made from Bhringraj (Eclipta elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds is very useful, and even stops the graying of hair.
• A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.
• Drink 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice daily. You can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin. Take it thrice a day for 2-3 months to control hair loss.
Herbs for Ayurveda Hair Loss Treatment:-
• Take apple cider vinegar and sage tea to rinse your hair. This induces the growth of hair.
• If your hair are dry then consume burdock and marshmallow tea.
• Massage your scalp regularly with horsetail.
These remedies are worth trying and will solve your hair problems.
Best of luck and keep smiling!