Coming to the scientific part of this problem, Hiccups are merely an indication of unavailability of enough water in the body. Sometimes, we get too dehydrated and we get Hiccups right when we put something in our mouth to eat. This is totally natural and can be addressed by drinking adequate water when these happen. Also drink water frequently all over the day to avoid facing frequent Hiccups. It is merely an indication that there is lack of water in the body.
Also, another highly effective and logical method is that of acupressure. This deals with the process of applying pressure on a parts of your palm. To avoid hiccups, I have learnt that one has to apply pressure between the thumb and the index fingers on one of the palms. The pressure has to be applied on the web span between the thumb and the index finger.
Hakuna Matata: Proact instead of reacting
1. Lack of water content in body.
2. Abnormal/misplaced breathing events.
The first and foremost remedy for Hiccups is to drink plenty of water.
If the Hiccups are very strong and abnormally repeating, then it may be because of Breathing. In that case you should be calm, look at the cieling, open your mouth and take a deep breath. After that sit, straight with ur neck and head in line with your back. Again Repeat the deep breathing 5 to 10 times.
Once hiccups start, take a deep breath immediately and hold it as long as you can. Once you will release your breath, your hiccups will be gone.
I do not know what happens, but yes, it has always helped me and also to those whom i have told. I am really sensitive to chilly and any chilly or spicy things causes immediate hiccups problem to me and at that moment i use this technique.
Try it and do reply about the outcome.
When you start believing in yourself, people also start to believe you.
Thanks & Regards,
All about Indian people and Indian places!
1) Drink 2-3 glasses of water
2) Even if there is lack of oxygen then, we will have hiccups so fruit full method is to have one full breath as much as we can between 2 hiccups.And continue this for 4-5 times and this will solve the issue.
3) Even after drinking water, If somebody have continuous hiccups then if you make them little tensed by scolding them, then in that tension and pressure hiccups will go away.
- drink or sip very little water at a time, just like how we sip coffee or tea. And this helps in clearing as well as hydrating the throat region and thus one can get rid of hiccups. Do not drink water fast but drink slowly or sip water.
- as per an age old belief, which sometimes works as well, threatening or frightening the person all of a sudden and he / she should be aware of the fact that he / she is being frightened to get rid of the hiccups. And at times this works. But if the persons knows that he/ she is being frightened to get rid of the hiccups then such a fright or threat will not be effective.
Thanks & Regards
Here are few detials how you can make HICUPS reduce
1)Fisrt of all see to the top whenever you get hicups for few seconds.
2)Try drinking water and gargle with water to reduce hiccups.
3)Cover your ears and then drink the water in fast.
4)You might notice baby hiccups after eating, that is, after feeding the baby. In such
a case, you can mildly pat the back of the baby to help reduce hicups.
5)Hold your breath for some moment
6)Repeatedly breathing into a PAPER bag has been shown to reduce the persistent hicups
1. Take a long breathing and hold for a few seconds.
2. Then slowly breathout.
3. Reapeat both the steps for 3-4 times.
As this is a natural way there are no any side effects of this. Secondly you can do these steps at any time and any place.