Which is the best Gearless bikeHi Friends,
I am interested in buying a Gearless two wheeler. I have consulted many of my friends and relatives and finally I came up with five options. I am residing in Bangalore and I want to use the vehicle for travelling to my office daily. I am little bit confused with the reviews given for the vehicles.
So, I want a help from all of you. Please suggest me a good Gearless two wheeler which should be comfortable on Bangalore roads and also better mileage. Below are the five options. Please suggest me any one of them.
1) Honda Activa ( People are saying that, recent release of Activa is not good like the old ones and they are not giving 30Kmpl also)
2) Honda Dio ( Many are complaining about the foot rest and it is not comfortable if you are driving few extra distance than the normal journey, Mileage is about 40kmpl
3) TVS Wego (Mileage problem, 30 kmpl)
4) Mahendra Duro (Mileage problem and if anything goes wrong, availability of spare parts and mechanics are less for Mahendra)
5) Honda Avaitor (Don't know anything about this)
Please suggest me any one of the above. If there is any best option other than the above, please tell the details of the vehicle.