You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: India Educational Consultants
- #86722Yes, Your board will issue these certificate. Submit an application and fees for the same to corresponding board office.
Honesty is the best policy.
- #86745Yes, the board will issue the migration certificate.
Procedure to apply for migration certificate.
1. Fill the application form.
2. Prepare a demand draft of Rs 505 in favour of Director of Government Examinations from any nationalized bank.
3. Submit the application along with demand draft to Deputy Director of Government Examinations, Chennai.
Similarly, for transfer certificate, you need to approach to the principal of the school from where you have passed class XII examination. Fill the form or write an application and submit.
- #86795As you are going to join the graduation course, for which, the passed certificate and Transfer Certificate of your 12 standard is needed. One can get Migration certificate after the completion of any graduation course by the University for which the course and college is affiliated. Migration certificate is useful for students to pursue higher education in various Universities affiliated courses and colleges across the state and country. In your case you need the, passed certificate of your 12 th standard and a transferred certificate from the educational institute in which you have studied the 12 th standard. As you have completed B.Sc nursing from MGR Health University which is a graduation course, the University will provide both passed certificate and migration certificate to you. But you can study a Post Graduation course such as MSc MBA and MDS in any University of India with the help of the both above mentioned certificates.
Hence do not confuse, the University in which you are going to study the BDS course which is a graduation course only needs the, passed certificate of 12 the standard and Transfer Certificate both supplied by the Educational Institute in which you have studied your 12 th standard. But as you already done a graduation at that time you have definitely produced your 12 th standard Transfer certificate while applying. Hence go and contact your 12 th standard educational institute officials and ask them to issue you a new Transfer Certificate of the same details. Universities after the completion of graduation courses only issues Migration certificates for to study the higher educational courses in various other universities throughout the country.
There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.
Just Relax. You do have to go in your School.Just go to Your College and ask for Migration certificates. You will get Migration certificates within a two to three days but you should not have any subject left and pay fees as per the rules.