The aim of an interview is to evaluate one's capability for the post/job. Interviews essentially determines the potential and ability of the interviewee. When it comes to teacher's post, the interviewee can get tested on various aspects, such as, his/her relationship with the students and their parents. The interviewee can also get questions related to her relationship with his/her colleagues. The interviewee can also get questioned to find his/her personal characteristics and other background information. Please let me provide you with a list of the possible questions :
1. First question, undoubtedly, would be 'your name', followed by your age.
2. Second question would probably be the reason why you became a teacher or what inspired you to become a teacher.
3. Third question would target your weaknesses. You can also be questioned about your strengths.
4. Next question might test your awareness about the current issues going on in your country. You can also get questioned on some general topic.
5. Next question would be probably like who had inspired you the most in your life. Something like that would be your fifth question.
6. One of the definite question that would be asked is your plans on how to get closer to the students and know what is in their minds. Similar questions can be asked concerning your colleagues.
7. You can further be questioned about your hobbies, about your plans for your career and so on.
If it is a more detailed interview, you can get questioned on even more topics, such as, your expertise in the syllabus, your general knowledge and IQ and so on.
Finally, all that you need to do, is to prepare yourself very well for the interview. Dress very well. Don't be late for the interview. Don't be scared to face those who interviews you. Do well and all the best.
Hoping that my post helped you.
Love you all