|Author: Iresh Singh 09 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Problems of skins:
Many teenagers suffers from skin problems like pimples, blackheads, acne, dryness, oily skin etc. This all of because pollution and not taking healthy diet. Today people are so busy so that they don't take healthy diet and have no time to take care of their skin. When they face skin problems they start using chemical products which adversely affect on their skin.
How to solve these problems?
These problems can be solve by healthy diet, some exercise and some home remedies. Following are some tips for healthy skin:
1. Use aloe-vera as a scrub while taking bath, this helps in removing dead skin and give a glow to your skin.
2. Turmeric does a great effect on our skin. Make a face pack of turmeric, cucumber or lemon juice and apply it on your face. It not only prevent pimples and blackheads but also improve skin colour.
3. Add green vegetables in your diet. You can also add these skin friendly food in your diet: Green Tea, Tomatoes, Salmon Fish, Eggs, Walnuts, Legume Beans.
4. Face pack made with tomato juice and lemon juice makes skin soft and glowing.
5. If your skin is dry then use egg, honey, milk and olive. These helps in moisture of skin.
|Author: Chitra 09 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Pimples are sometimes caused by hormonal changes, especially in girls. For some acnes, black heads and pimples are caused due to lack of cleanliness. Some of the home remedies for a smooth and clear skin are given below :
- In order to remove black heads, apply lemon juice to that specific area. Keep it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
- Those people who have pimples or acne should not apply oil in their head regularly. If at all you are applying, wash it using a shampoo.
- Do not wash your face with soap, use pea powder, chic powder or rice powder. These are good scrubs as well.
- Apply honey to your face, it gives your skin a glazing effect and honey is known for its medicinal values.
- Apply turmeric mixed in water on to your face. This will help you get rid of the spots that pimples leave.
- Drinking lot of water will reduce the amount of pimples.
-Avoid eating fatty food, include lot of uncooked vegetables and salads in your diet.
|Author: Ilahi 09 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
For smooth and clear skin you can do the following things:
1.Massage the skin with milk cream. This will make your skin smooth, soft and shining.
2.Apply the potato juice on face. This will act as bleaching.
3.For pimples rub the orange peal on face. This will help to reduce the pimples.
4.Take the plenty of fruits in your diet.
5.Do not take the stress and tension. Sleep on time and wash your skin 3 to 4 times in a day.
|Author: Mithra 13 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
This is another problem faced by most of the youngsters. Pls see below for some tips :
Factors that cause pimples, black heads and acne :
1. These can be due to hormonal changes
2. Hereditary in some cases
3. Over consumption of oily food
4. Lack of proper cleanliness, due to this pours in your face gets blocked up
5. Using various low quality cosmetic products
Tips to avoid pimples, black heads and acne :
1. Wash you face regularly
2. Avoid consuming oil food
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Do not apply too much oil on your head
5. Do not use soaps to wash your face, use natural or herbal face washers
6. Apply vegetable face pack
7. Do not try every product that come out in the market, your skin might be sensitive to it
8. Boil water in a bowl, show you face direct to it so that the waves will open up the pours in your face.
|Author: Sakshi 17 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
A visit to a spa or beauty parlour will surely rejuvinate you but may not be practical to indulge in every week.Use natural ingredients for a scrub as most of these
have curative properties. For example we can olive oil, almond oil, honey,
milk, lime, turmeric, aloevera etc. Mix a little oatmeal with curds (dahi) and use a loofah to scrub and
fill the pouch with oatmeal. Sew it closed and use this bag to scrb your body after running some water through the bag. Sugar and lime works really well too. For your
face you could use baking soda mixed with a little honey. You can alsoo use slice of orange to glow. First wash your face with a mild soap or face wash and water. Make a paste
with baking soda and water and use it as a scrub.Apply honey mixed with a little lime juice after this. Leave for about 15 minutes. Then wash off.
A word of caution, make sure you use circular and gentle movements while scrubbing. Always scrub towards the heart beginning at your feet,
legs and then the torso. Do not overdo it. Once in a week is just fine making sure not to scrub just after waxing or shaving.
Enjoy scrubbing and feel the difference in your skin.
|Author: Niral Patel 17 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Following are the tips for smooth and clear skin:
1. For oily skin, drink plenty of water. One should drink about 6-8 glasses of water every day. One should wash his/her face thoroughly at least four times a day. Water removes toxins from the body and puts a glow in skin.
2. For acne and pimples, take half a cup of Aloe Vera pulp can be taken internally and applied to the skin. A paste of one teaspoon each of turmeric and sandalwood mixed with milk and applied on skin. Remove after one hour.
3. Include green leafy vegetables, beans, and legumes in the food. Avoid food containing saturated fat as much as possible. Avoid, smoking. If possible, avoid day sunlight. Before trying any man-made product, please consult a good doctor first.
|Author: sudarshana 17 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Teenagers suffer from acne, pimples etc because at teen age, hormonal chage take place in their body.
There are variuos home remedied to keep the face clean and smooth.
(a)Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
(b) Wash your face at least three times a day with a gentle and herbal face wash.
(c) Try to avoid junk food.
(d) Eat vegetables and fruits. These contain the essential vitamins required by our body.
(e)Apply paste of turmeric powder mixed with lemon juice.
(f) Wash your face with rose water.
(g) eat citrus fruits.
|Author: Shashikanth Vydyula 17 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
At present urbanizing days, people are not getting enough time to take care of themselves completely. Even if they do, the pollution, summer heat and many other agents are depleting the health. Of all body parts, skin is most neglected organ. Many of us do not know that skin is an organ and is the largest organ of the human body. It protects the internal organs and it has to be protected. Some simple and basic steps to have smooth, healthy and beautiful skin are:
No one can avoid it or stay without a soap. While bathing or washing use mildly alkaline soaps that contain good amount of moisturizers and glycerin. They help in rejuvenating the skin cells and keeps skin moist avoiding dryness.
Use scrubs to remove dead skin cells from the upper surface. This will prevent drying of the skin and the effects of other healthy agents applied on skin to reach the deeper layers.
3)Sun Screen Lotions:
Yes! They are must in these days and particularly in this summer. To get protection from harmful rays of sun use a good sunscreen lotion with appropriate levels of Sun Protection Factor (SPF).
There are many herbals that give excellent glow to the skin and make it very healthy. They are neem leaves, rose petals, turmeric, aloe vera, fuller's earth (multani mitti), sandalwood paste or cream, citrus fruit extracts like juices or the powder of their peels. No matter how you apply these, they show very good obvious results.
|Author: abirami 17 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
To have a smooth and good looking skin, there are n number of best home remedies for smooth and clear skin available, let me tell few good tips for the same-There are 2 different type of skins,
1. If the skin is very dry then it cause acne or whiteheads, in that case applying milk cream, papaya will help as a moisturizer to the skin and also will get rid of acne problems.
2. If the very oily then it can cause pimples and black heads in that case one can apply curd with Bengal gram powder (or multhani metti) which is available in cosmetic store.
For all type of skin, can grind the neam leaf and apply the neam paste will act as a very good antibiotic and removes all sorts of acne and clears the skin.
|Author: Kalyani 18 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Home remedies for a smooth and clear skin:
- The first thing to keep in mind is extreme cleanliness of the skin / face. People cannot avoid going out and due to this lot of dirt and pollutants keep accumulating on the skin which not only tend to close the pores but also reduce the glow / clearness on the skin. Hence regular cleaning is extremely important for removing the accumulated dirt / pollutants.
- Use of natural cleanser like sour yogurt, cream of the milk and the like. Remember to clean the skin not only once / twice a day but make it a habit of cleaning the skin with clear water after coming home.
- After cleaning the skin / face, you can apply natural natural skin softeners like aloe vera extract / juice, even cream of the milk helps in the smoothness of the skin.
- From time to time you can go for home made face packs like multani mitti, orange peel pack, gram flour pack, pulp of most of the fruits can be used as face packs as these help in hydrating the skin and thereby help in restoring the natural glow of the skin.
- Besides these intake of a healthy and nutritive food is very essential for the overall health condition of the body. The health of the body is reflected on the skin. Hence when the body is healthy, the skin too will have its natural lustrous, smooth and clear look. Refer
How to increase facial glow in a natural way to know more.
|Author: Sakshi 19 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The best home remedies for smooth and clear skin:
There are too many home remedies that are mostly used to make our skin clear and smooth.
1. To remove oil from the skin we can apply lemon on our face in the morning. It keeps our face fresh all the day. Lemon is also usefull to remove pimples from face.
2. To remove blackheads from face we can apply the wastage of flour of wheat collected after cleaning it. Add one spoon milk in it and use it to wash regularly.
3. Take besan add 1 spoon of milk in it.we can use it to wash the face regularly. It gives glow to our mouth.
4. Take one slice of orange and apply it on the face regularly. It is also used to glowing the skin.
|Author: naseem banu.m 19 May 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Best home remedies for smooth and clear skin,
# Mash a banana with milk and apply it on face for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water.
# Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder,lemon juice and honey.Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes.Wash with cold water.
# To get a soft skin rub your face with papaya and wash after 15 minutes.
# To get a smooth skin make a paste by mixing banana,lemon juice and honey.Apply on your face overnight.Wash it off in the morning.
# Boil cabbage in water and wash your face with this water.
# Powder mango peels and 1 teaspoon of milk powder and rub on face, neck and hands wash after 15 minutes.
# Mix egg white with honey apply on face and wash it after 20 minutes with cold water.
|Author: Chandan Singh 19 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Teenagers often found taking junk food from outside or roaming here and there in pollution that deeply harm their faces causing pimples, blackhead, whiteheads etc.
If already you are suffering from above problems the you shouldn't touch your pimple.
Use food having bitterness
purchase some chiraiyta from market and put some quantity in water for 1 night and drink it early morning just before taking breakfast.
Avoid eating oily food and fatty food
consume at least 5 liter of water/day
Regarding blackheads and whiteheads, you better go for Ayurveda solution from a consultant that will help you removing all this and cleaning your skin.