Problems of skins:
Many teenagers suffers from skin problems like pimples, blackheads, acne, dryness, oily skin etc. This all of because pollution and not taking healthy diet. Today people are so busy so that they don't take healthy diet and have no time to take care of their skin. When they face skin problems they start using chemical products which adversely affect on their skin.
How to solve these problems?
These problems can be solve by healthy diet, some exercise and some home remedies. Following are some tips for healthy skin:
1. Use aloe-vera as a scrub while taking bath, this helps in removing dead skin and give a glow to your skin.
2. Turmeric does a great effect on our skin. Make a face pack of turmeric, cucumber or lemon juice and apply it on your face. It not only prevent pimples and blackheads but also improve skin colour.
3. Add green vegetables in your diet. You can also add these skin friendly food in your diet: Green Tea, Tomatoes, Salmon Fish, Eggs, Walnuts, Legume Beans.
4. Face pack made with tomato juice and lemon juice makes skin soft and glowing.
5. If your skin is dry then use egg, honey, milk and olive. These helps in moisture of skin.
Action is the foundational key to all success. -Anthony Robbins