|Author: Sakshi 19 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
I think nothing is immpossible. If you are a dusky person in nature. You can become fair to look good. you need to do facials 2 and 3 times in one week.
It keeps glow to your face. You have to wash your face with a half piece of lemon. You have to use bleach. You have to do mssage on your face. You can
also use some Ayurvedic or home made things to become fair. All these things works slowly. But in routine deffinetly it bacomes your face to be glow.
But soory it is not sure that you will become fair enough. these all experiments and some more experiments makes changes in the fairness of your mouth deffinetly
either slowly or late(after some time).
|Author: Bhakti Savla 19 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
First of all, please be proud of the way you look. Colour doesn't determine whether you are good looking or not so good looking. If you are good from heart, confident about your deeds and happy with life, then, you would automatically look good. Please don't think that only fair people look good. I have been living in foreign countries like UK and Netherlands for last 2-3 years and I have seen the fair people here compliment me for my colour and skin texture. In fact, getting tanned is a fashion trend here and people are ready to pay huge amount of money to get a darker skin colour. There are lots of parlours here that make good money by getting people tanned. So, this makes me think that human beings generally run after something that they don't have. Like you mentioned, several Asians want to become fair and on the other way round, several white foreigners want to become browny or dusky.
I believe that we should thank GOD for whatever looks and colour he/she has given us and carry ourselves with utmost confidence and dignity.
I would still suggest to try the following things to get a clearer skin:
-Wash your face with soap/facewash atleast 3 times a day.
-Apply curd or a little milk over your face for 15-20 minutes before you take a bath.
-Try to apply neem powder and cucumber on your face once in a while and keep it for 45-60 minutes. Then, wash your face thoroughly.
-Expose your face to hot steam for 10-15 minutes daily.
-Don't apply any fairness creams, powders or other artificial stuff on your face.
If you try the above tips for atleast 6 months or more, you would be able to get a clean, clear and glowing skin. Also, this will help you to get rid of pimples on your face.
|Author: Kalyani 19 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
First of all let me tell you that fairness of the skin and good looks are not at all related. A person with a dusky skin can have good looks and in a similar way a person who is fairer might not have good lucks. However, if you are keen on increasing the complexion of the skin, you can go through this article in which you can find some natural ways of getting a fairer complexion of the skin. Hope it would be useful to you.
The most important thing is to regular cleaning of the skin with natural cleanser so as to remove the accumulated dirt and pollutants. Once these are removed, the natural glow on the skin is restored thereby giving it a naturally fairer complexion.
|Author: Chitra 19 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
I don't think that you can be fair enough, but you can always get a little change in your complexion. First be happy with the way you are. But there is no harm in trying because all of us wants to have more color. Below are some tips for you to look fair
(a) Apply turmeric paste on your face and all other visible areas. Keep it like that for some time and wash it off with clean water.
(b) Applying Vicco turmeric cream will also help.
|Author: Muhammad Haris 19 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
I am sorry but I think so you can't be fair. If a someone is naturally dusky, he/she can't be fair.
If someone works outside the house in the sunny weather, his skin color will become dark. After in the winter weather your skin will become white.
|Author: sudarshana 21 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
It is possible to become fair in this technological age through various means but it can cause harm to your skin.
You are dusky, so what? Never feel yourself inferior to others with your skin texture. Its just a colour, nothing more tha that. To be a successful person you need to be honest and confident. Now a days People try so many experiments on their skin to look fairer. It is the result of T V advertisements where these comparisons are shown to expand the market of the product. These products have so many chemicals which may be carcinogenic, ie it can cause cancer in your skin.
You can try to be bright by doing few things. Though you are dark coloured you can be bright.
(a) Wash your face with a good herbal face wash. It will clear your face.
(b) Drink plenty of water.
(c) You can do facial.
(d) You can apply a paste on your face by mixing turmeric powder with honey. This will brighten your face.
In the western countries it is now a fashion to make the skin colour look tanned.
So try to make brighten your skin naturally but don't try to fair enough with any chemical product.
|Author: SRAVANTHI 25 May 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Don't get depressed with your skin colour. Its quite naturally that every one wants to look fair, but the attraction of your face is not related to your colour.
Even though you can make your skin glow and healthy by following few things
1. take juices every day like orange juice
2. take apple and black grape juice which makes your skin bright
3. drink more water which will keep your skin healthy and reduces pimples also
4. wash your face frequently
5.apply turmeric powder and honey on your face which makes your skin bright
6. do facial once in a month so that it will clear dust from your face.
Follow it regularly, you will sooner get gud results.
All The Best.
|Author: Iti Tyagi 25 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The real handsome people in the world are all dusky, be it Will Smith, Obama, and many more.
There is no pint in craving for fairer skin etc as I think the youth Icon of Nation are all sports persons like Mahesh Bhupati, Mahender Singh Dhoni,etc but they are all dusky as they play in sun and then also they are liked by so many people.
The fact is that our deeds make us look beautiful not our skin tone.
|Author: Sultan Mustafijul Hoque 25 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
It is possible. Read this carefully as I am going to tell you some good homemade remedies to get rid of dusky skin.
Reasons of dusky skin :
There two major reasons for having dusky/dark skin. These are -
- Inborn reason : This type of dark skin due to Heridity. A person gets this by some parent genes during crossing over of chromosomes.
- Due to Hyper pigmentation : Sunlight generates a pigment called "melanin" in skin. This pigment makes our skin darker to prevent inner orgamer from direct sunlight and heat.
How to get rid of dark skin : It is possible to make less the pigmentation of skin with many homemade pastes and mixtures. Below are some good homemade remedies to whiten and shine your skin. All ingredients are found in kitchen.
- Take 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of almond oil and make a paste. Apply this on your face for 10-15 minutes and then wash with cold water. This will remove tan and make your skin shine.
- Take home oatmeal and curd. Then mix tomato juice with it. Apply this mixture on your face. Wash with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Potato is a good bleeching agent. Slice a fresh potato and overlape our face with these. Remove after 15 minutes. This will lighten the marks on your face.
- Take a little amount of turmeric powder and add few drops of lime juice. Apply on your face. This mixtur will help reducing tan.
- Take some dry orange peels and mix them to bowl of curd. Apply this on your face for 15 minutes, then wash with cold water. This also helps reducing tan.
- Soak four almonds in water and keep overnight. Grinde these almonds and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face at bedtime. Wash with cold water next morning.
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour, add 2 tsp saw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Take some ground mint leaves and make a paste. Apply this for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
- Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water. Repeat this twice a day for better result.
- Drink a lot water to flush more toxins from your body.
- Eat green vegetables, fruits, pulses etc. regularly. This will supply antioxidents to your body.
Follow these instructions for atleast six moths to feel the magic. All the best.